Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

No I don't,but you obviously do, so if you could explain to me why the six wealthy Gulf countries - Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain - have offered to receive exactly zero muslim refugees.:)

Perhaps they are the wrong type of muslims??

What is the right kind of Muslims ? :hihi:

Mafya, are you the right kind of Muslim or the wrong kind?

Edited by RonJeremy

exactly that:o

No I don't,but you obviously do, so if you could explain to me why the six wealthy Gulf countries - Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain - have offered to receive exactly zero muslim refugees.:)

What is the right kind of Muslims ? :hihi:

Mafya, are you the right kind of Muslim or the wrong kind?

Sectarian violence among Muslims= https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_among_Muslims

So, uh, why should Europe countries be the ones that allow violent individuals coming in?

I think you should be asking Mr Angela Merkel that question instead.

Are you suggesting mafya that the wealthy gulf states are maybe prejudiced against their own fellow muslims?

There are empty tents with full facilities for 3m people in Mecca.
They're only for paying glamping guests, don't you know ;)

So its OK for the EU to be taking this on then? :huh:

---------- Post added 07-10-2015 at 14:17 ----------

Are you suggesting mafya that the wealthy gulf states are maybe prejudiced against their own fellow muslims?

I dont think that there is any "suggestion" about it

I've been saying for years that the flood of migrants will only cause harm, to Europe, The new arrivals and the ones who have settled, made a life and are a benefit to the country they have moved too, even to people born here that are 2nd generation migrants etc.

The completely blinkered view that anyone saying anything that is not totally positive about migration is shot down as a racist, Xenophobe, Neo nazi etc etc is going to blow up in such peoples faces.

Immigration is fine, its a good thing, like most things though..in moderation, mass Immigration is not, you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the world works that way, Maybe it should in a ideal world, but its not an ideal world, Human beings will always find something to fight about.

We are going to see a massive turning of the tide towards the Far right (personally i'd like it somewhere in the middle, far left and right are both nutcases on the whole)

I blame the governments and just as much the right on brigade who label anyone who comes across with a different viewpoint as a racist etc, they are so hypocritical and blinded by this insane utopian idea and ego trip to have the moral high ground that they have no sense of reality.

This is not going to end pretty, it never was when all people want to do is stifle debate by using throwaway terms (racist actually meant something at one point) now I look anyone using such terms suspiciously rather than the person they are accusing.

We are falling into a trap, a very dangerous trap

Btw Zamo has nailed this thread and even the ones who would argue against him are probably starting to see this, you are not always talking to some braindead ****** up skinhead racist, just people capable of critical and rational thinking.

I really hope it doesn't turn out how I think it will and we can all just get along fine...I doubt it though now.

German authorities accused of playing down refugee shelter sex crime reports by Germany's police union and women's rights groups.

Dutch Drenthe village of 140 made to give up blockade, 700 refugees arrive by bus, with another 700 planned shortly after (yes, that's going to make for 10 migrants to 1 local in that village). No point guessing how the 140 villagers are going vote at the next elections.

EU refugee rules are 'obsolete' according to Merkel

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday that the European Union's asylum rules were "obsolete" as they put the burden on EU states where migrants first arrive to process claims for refugee status.

"The Dublin process, in its current form, is obsolete," Merkel said in a joint speech to the European Parliament in Strasbourg with French President Francois Hollande, calling for a new procedure to spread out asylum seekers "fairly".

You know what? I'm starting to find moral imperialism à la Merkel-Hollande-wellmeaning handwringers scarier than the far right. Ain't that something?