Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

you asked if it was not bad enough for me and I replied why I have more to worry about ok :roll:

If you've got more to worry about,why bother replying to a story that has nothing to do with that worry for the reasons I just posted?

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 07:58 ----------

They did in a roundabout way. Merkel said “The fundamental right to asylum does not have a limitation.” After she said this, the German government raised its estimate of how many asylum seekers and refugees are expected to arrive to 800,000.

Ref: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/09/06/Mama-Merkel-Opens-Door-Syrian-Refugees-Most-Germans-Cheer

Ref: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/20/germany-raises-estimate-refugee-arrivals-800000

Thanks for confirming that it was an 'estimate of how many are expected to arrive'

Thanks for confirming that it was an 'estimate of how many are expected to arrive'

Immigration figures the world over are always estimates. As we cannot interview every asylum seeker as they leave their home nation and ask them where are they going, an estimate is the only way to prepare.

What is true is; Germany expects this number and are preparing for such an eventuality. It can go up or it could go down, but neither you or I can dispute this number.

If you've got more to worry about,why bother replying to a story that has nothing to do with that worry for the reasons I just posted?

you asked me a question regarding a post I replied too. I replied to your question now if you don't like the answer just say so :roll:.

you asked me a question regarding a post I replied too. I replied to your question now if you don't like the answer just say so :roll:.

No,what I did was to say in reply to your post where you said you had other things to worry about,why bother to reply in the first place to the story I posted when it's got nothing to do with the things that you listed you are worrying about.

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 08:14 ----------

Immigration figures the world over are always estimates. As we cannot interview every asylum seeker as they leave their home nation and ask them where are they going, an estimate is the only way to prepare.

What is true is; Germany expects this number and are preparing for such an eventuality. It can go up or it could go down, but neither you or I can dispute this number.

Yeah,I know that,that's not what the point is about.

Great story from the migrant who was tripped by the racist camerawoman in Hungary,he was a football coach who has travelled on to Madrid,and has now been given a job by a football academy........him and his family are settling in nicely there.

taking a Spaniards job in the process?? nice !! Spain has enough unemployment as it is and a shortage of affordable housing! setttling in nicely?? what about the Spaniards who are struggling ? that countries debt is worse than ours:suspect:

taking a Spaniards job in the process?? nice !! Spain has enough unemployment as it is and a shortage of affordable housing! setttling in nicely?? what about the Spaniards who are struggling ? that countries debt is worse than ours:suspect:

Then it's an even better news story then,that Spain is good enough to give this migrant a job and his family a home............well done Spain.

Edited by Dyke

Then it's an even better news story then,that Spain is good enough to give this migrant a job and his family a home............well done Spain.

my goodness you really would swear black is white eh, take the blinkers off old chap:roll:

my goodness you really would swear black is white eh, take the blinkers off old chap:roll:

There's no blinkers on,the story really has happened,much as it may grate on you.If you feel moral outrage on behalf of the Spanish people,off you go to Madrid and show it there,it's not going to do much good whining on the internet.

I'm also impressed with Camerons stance on this chaos. Taking 20,000 over 4 years, along with all the financial aid we have given seems more than adequate to me.

David Cameron hasn't lost his bottle during this migrant/refugee crisis like he seemed to during the late stages of the Scottish referendum campaign. He has worked with the French over the Calais problems instead of publicly criticising them .

In fact, since Cameron won the general election he has risen several levels of statue and has turned into Britain's best Prime Minister since Margaret Thatcher.

Yep, it makes perfect sense to enter a country and take a job from a national.

Im pretty convinced that the sympathisers will not be happy until every member of the EU has let every immigrant settle, and are given the pass to bleed the economy dry. And the threat of an ISIS invasion has never been greater if these people are let in. We dont even know how many ISIS collaborators we already have here in the UK, never mind all these poor looking men rampaging at the borders. I dont give a hoot who thinks it may be racist to want to stop thousands of unknown people into OUR country, because the threat of terrorism is born out of the very countries these "poor"iddyybiddy people are coming from. Let them go back and fight for thier own soil, and not come here and put our people in deeper jeopardy than we are already in.

Yep, it makes perfect sense to enter a country and take a job from a national.

Im pretty convinced that the sympathisers will not be happy until every member of the EU has let every immigrant settle, and are given the pass to bleed the economy dry. And the threat of an ISIS invasion has never been greater if these people are let in. We dont even know how many ISIS collaborators we already have here in the UK, never mind all these poor looking men rampaging at the borders. I dont give a hoot who thinks it may be racist to want to stop thousands of unknown people into OUR country, because the threat of terrorism is born out of the very countries these "poor"iddyybiddy people are coming from. Let them go back and fight for thier own soil, and not come here and put our people in deeper jeopardy than we are already in.

You're the one claiming that somebody has said it's racist to stop thousands of unknown people into OUR country,but inventing stories like that is the stock in trade of the Righties.Spain gave this guy a job,he didn't 'take' it.

Edited by chalga