Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Instead of looking for any reason to disregard, shouldn't you at the very least denounce any support for ISIS within the EU or anywhere else.

My bold=

Why should I have to? :rolleyes:

My bold=

Been over that time and again, mafya.

It's in the interest of the moderate Muslim majority to help and, perhaps more importantly even, to be seen to be helping...unless that majority is just happy to blindly wait for its very own Kristallnacht, of course. Whilever this sort of debate is allowed to happen and is painted by the media as a 'normal' aspect of Muslim life, the hate will only build.

If you think this won't ever happen, your faith in human nature is sadly misplaced, and you might want to heed the sharp right turn of European street-level politics over the past 2 to 3 years, and still accelerating. The number of prominent politicians in EU Member States going on record to request Christian-only immigrants is increasing, any and all political correctness and conformism be damned.

After all, it's not as if that very scenario hasn't played out dozens of time over decades and longer, nor as if history doesn't repeat itself time and again :(

Edited by L00b

[/b]

My bold=

Because you're commenting on the image. You are taking time to look for reasons to disregard it. Why not spend time denouncing it instead?

It may appear it may not represent exactly what it purports to. However as an eyecatcher, it works. There may be only a few ISIS fighters, but considering how unpleasant they are (torturing people to death, skinning them alive, burning people alive), we have to ask how keen we are to risk having them here.

Yes of course I feel very sorry for the genuine refugees.

God won't do anything.

their god seems to punish the muslims rather a lot. it seems the non believers get a better deal on balance.

It's awful.

I've said many of times that if I was from such 'countries', I would most certainly be amongst the migrants seeking a better life (merely a life that offers human rights) at the borders of Calais, or wherever I could get.

They aren't just a problem that needs to be solved. They are people. What if it was you?

I, personally, would like the EU to spread them out equally between all its nations. I don't know how feasible that is, but who cares? They may well face death in their own countries, no human deserves that (well.... few, anyway)

why don.t other muslim take them ,have they got more sense than us?

Germany has now closed her borders to Austria.

Its time we did the same and closed our borders to the whole of Europe

I love how in the EU, when a rule causes a problem, it stops being a rule and just gets ignored.

---------- Post added 14-09-2015 at 15:36 ----------

[/b]

My bold=

True enough. If I were a Muslim I'd get pretty cheesed off at continually being told that I should denounce or apologise for ISIS.

Tony Blair is a Christian and no way am I apologising for his actions, they were nothing to do with me.

What happened? Merkel said everyone can come and now she says no more? What about the people who have made the decision to cross into Europe because of her invitation? I thought last week migrants were to pick and choose the country they wanted to claim asylum in and now apparently the Germans have realised that isn't practical?

unless she's waiting for more photos of dead migrants so she can open the borders again?:huh:

She unilaterally rewrote immigration and asylum policy for the whole EU and now the EU needs to very quickly play catch up

Edited by johncocker

True enough. If I were a Muslim I'd get pretty cheesed off at continually being told that I should denounce or apologise for ISIS.e.

I did not ask mafya to apologise for ISIS. I suggested it would be more pertinent to spend time denouncing ISIS rather then looking for reasons to denounce others comments on them. Seems he or she spends time looking for reasons to excuse rather then excuses to condemn this barbaric terrorist group.

It rather depends on how many of these people are Muslim fanatics. And how many we let to Europe.

1m people, 50% Muslim. 1% fanatic = 5000 people - lunatics wanting to destroy our way of life. It only took a few on the planes on 11/9 and in London on 7/7.

perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps the numbers are 2m perhaps they are 1/2 m who knows.

The risk is there it is dangerous. ISIL are dangerous

Interesting point given this supposedly leaked ISIS expansion plan map.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674736/ISIS-militants-declare-formation-caliphate-Syria-Iraq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html

One could almost believe that shipping thousands of migrants to Europe and surrounding countries was one way of achieving this. If one were so inclined...

I love how in the EU, when a rule causes a problem, it stops being a rule and just gets ignored.
Any EU member state signed up to the Schengen Treaty is allowed to temporarily suspend its effects in case of emergency (from 5 days max to 6 months max subject to type of emergency). Germany has to justify the emergency to the EU, which I expect it will do very shortly, if it hasn't already.

I love how anti-EU posters completely ignore the actual detail of the rules when it suits their purposes :rolleyes: