Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

We dont have a choice.

Of course we do. Russia is more than complicit with the war in Syria and are taking any refugees in? I bet not.

What about nearby Jordan, Turkey or Saudi Arabia? they're much closer and they'd be more at home there.

Jordan already has thousands of refugees .

The other two maybe part of the bigger problem

Europe is a huge space and these are normal citizens with little kids caught up in a war not army people.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 10:16 ----------

At least help greece and process these peoole. Its not equipped to cope atm.

Africa is larger with a lower population density, approximately half as many people per square mile, 99 people per mile² in Africa, 188 people per mile² in Europe and 413 people per mile² in England. Everything Africans need to survive can be found in Africa.

Asia is larger still with a population density 234 people per mile² so still plenty of room for Asia to accommodate the Asian refugees.

---------- Post added 10-08-2015 at 22:14 ----------

Jordan already has thousands of refugees .

The other two maybe part of the bigger problem

And substantially more space than England, there is plenty of space in Asia for all the Asian refugees.

Edited by adrea

Of course we do. Russia is more than complicit with the war in Syria and are taking any refugees in? I bet not.

The refugees are in europe now. Too late.

No mate, an alliance between Russia and China is going to happen. You'll be glad we have the USA on our side, mark my words.

You poor bloke. You really seem to believe that dont you.

You poor bloke. You really seem to believe that dont you.

Yes I do.

Within the next 20 years... Beware, the beasts from the east will strike.:o

Yes I do.

No it wont. Russia made a point last year with the USS Howard.

If they were going to do anything else they would have by now.

The problem russia has is its being encircled by NATO. Russia dosent like this and if i were them neither would I.

They also dont like the puppet installed by the west in the Ukraine. If i were them, neither would i.

Yes I do.

They have already;)

Just seen best yet on BBC news, illegal immigrant in Kos saying " if this is Europe we're going back to Syria. I'm gutted.

Just seen best yet on BBC news, illegal immigrant in Kos saying " if this is Europe we're going back to Syria. I'm gutted.

They could have stayed in Turkey or the safe areas of Syria.

instead of running away from there countrys problems, to a country they like,

they should stay and help sort out there countrys problems, and help make it into a country they like,

when the italians see them crossing on there bought, they should turn them around and send them back untill they stop coming,

if they know they will get sent back each time they will stop trying and start trying in there own country,

thats my rant

These people are not fleeing a war zone. They are fleeing Turkey, a civilised well run country which is perfectly well able to look after them. So they should be sent back there. Greece already bankrupt is taking too much strain, but in any case they are only travelling to Greece for purely economic reasons so that they can move on to join the benefits and black market jobs crowd in the rest of the EU.