Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Over 100k in greek islands and italy.

We must do more to help greece cope with these people fleeing war torn countries

And stop the trafficking!

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:27 ----------

Distribute out amongst eu or send aid at least. Camps are full.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:28 ----------

Thousands more dying at sea.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:30 ----------

Around 124,000 migrants - most fleeing war in Syria and Afghanistan - have arrived on Greece's coastline since the beginning of the year, a 750% increase compared to the same period last year.

http://news.sky.com/story/1532133/shameful-conditions-for-migrants-in-greece

It's awful.

I've said many of times that if I was from such 'countries', I would most certainly be amongst the migrants seeking a better life (merely a life that offers human rights) at the borders of Calais, or wherever I could get.

They aren't just a problem that needs to be solved. They are people. What if it was you?

I, personally, would like the EU to spread them out equally between all its nations. I don't know how feasible that is, but who cares? They may well face death in their own countries, no human deserves that (well.... few, anyway)

It's awful.

I've said many of times that if I was from such 'countries', I would most certainly be amongst the migrants seeking a better life (merely a life that offers human rights) at the borders of Calais, or wherever I could get.

They aren't just a problem that needs to be solved. They are people. What if it was you?

I, personally, would like the EU to spread them out equally between all its nations. I don't know how feasible that is, but who cares? They may well face death in their own countries, no human deserves that (well.... few, anyway)

The EU isn't big enough to accommodate everyone in the world that doesn't have freedom, enough food, enough water, safety, or wants a better life. They are risking their lives trying to get it here when they should be risking their lives trying to make their own countries better, I would rather us send resources and help to the people they left behind and ship them back to the other side of the med.

The EU isn't big enough to accommodate everyone in the world that doesn't have freedom, enough food, enough water, safety, or wants a better life. They are risking their lives trying to get it here when they should be risking their lives trying to make their own countries better, I would rather us send resources and help to the people they left behind and ship them back to the other side of the med.

Europe is a huge space and these are normal citizens with little kids caught up in a war not army people.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 10:16 ----------

At least help greece and process these peoole. Its not equipped to cope atm.

Europe is a huge space and these are normal citizens with little kids caught up in a war not army people.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 10:16 ----------

At least help greece and process these peoole. Its not equipped to cope atm.

The problem is. if Europe is seen to help them too much then it will only encourage more migrants to attempt to make journeys to Europe . Syria has a population of 23 million , Iraq has 77 million and Afghanistan has 30 million . There are also migrants from many other countries making the journey to Europe and many of these European countries are struggling to manage their own economies without the additional burden more migrants would create .

The only solution to the problem is for Europe and other Western Countries to give more help to make things better for people in their own homeland .

Edited by Gamston

The problem is. if Europe is seen to help them too much then it will only encourage more migrants to attempt to make journeys to Europe . Syria has a population of 23 million , Iraq has 77 million and Afghanistan has 30 million . There are also migrants from many other countries making the journey to Europe and many of these European countries are struggling to manage their own economies without the additional burden more migrants would create .

The only solution to the problem is for Europe and other Western Countries to give more help to make things better for people in their own homeland .

They could attempt to work. Temp visas. Then go back when its not a war zone.

The only solution is for the developed countries to take over the governance of the countries affecred. These people are incapable of good governance, never have been since they became independent. Let europe do as it thinks fit. They must not be allowed in here.

Over 100k in greek islands and italy.

We must do more to help greece cope with these people fleeing war torn countries

And stop the trafficking!

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:27 ----------

Distribute out amongst eu or send aid at least. Camps are full.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:28 ----------

Thousands more dying at sea.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 07:30 ----------

Around 124,000 migrants - most fleeing war in Syria and Afghanistan - have arrived on Greece's coastline since the beginning of the year, a 750% increase compared to the same period last year.

http://news.sky.com/story/1532133/shameful-conditions-for-migrants-in-greece

I agree we should help the Greeks to repatriate them back to their own continent and give as much help as possible to the people that haven't run away for their problems.

So how much money are we all willing to give to help these people? Let's agree a figure!

Why stop at an illeagal war? We cant be going into countries like that, and not helping at the backend. Reap what you sow.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:16 ----------

So how much money are we all willing to give to help these people? Let's agree a figure!

Its not only about money, its about taking responsibility.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:17 ----------

I agree we should help the Greeks to repatriate them back to their own continent and give as much help as possible to the people that haven't run away for their problems.

Repatriate back to what?

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:21 ----------

The only solution is for the developed countries to take over the governance of the countries affecred. These people are incapable of good governance, never have been since they became independent. Let europe do as it thinks fit. They must not be allowed in here.

What about the west stopping meddling in other countries affairs for a change?

Why stop at an illeagal war? We cant be going into countries like that, and not helping at the backend. Reap what you sow.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:16 ----------

Its not only about money, its about taking responsibility.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:17 ----------

Repatriate back to what?

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 13:21 ----------

What about the west stopping meddling in other countries affairs for a change?

The continent they left.

What would you do in their position?