Drummer seeking Postrock/stoner/metal/sludge/doom bands

as the title says, looking for a band around those genres. 25 y0 own equipment and transport. been playing 11 years. played in other similar bands but cant seem to find any at the minute!! Get in touch! :help:

Hi wondered if you'd consider a Sabbath tribute band. We're not lookalikes but are true to Ozzy era Sabbath. Based and practice in Sheff. We have our ''Ozzy'' ''Tony'' and ''Geezer'' just need ''Bill''. We are aged 48 to 50. Looking to rehearse once a week and gig at least once a month.

Interested? Drop us a line here or mail me at [email protected].

Who are your influences?

all sorts! bands around this genre id say, mastodon, intronaut, melvins, deftones, king crimson etc etc

This thread changed my life!

This thread changed my life!

sure you have the right thread? :hihi:

sure you have the right thread? :hihi:

I am sure.

I ended up being the drummer for the Sabbath band that I came across on this thread and I am loving it. :)

Ey up.. I'm severely depressed after having a functioning band in Cardiff go down hill.. So I'm back in Sheffield and looking to make some noise again.. I play guitar and sing so I would most certainly be happy to have a Jam sometime if you haven't already got anything together :).. I Played all around Cardiff when I was there so I'm well experienced.

Send me a message at [email protected] if ya still interested, Cheers.

Edited by Vanadeo