The largest flying ant ever found in Sheffield?

It's massive, the pics don't do it justice.

As you can clearly see, it measured 2 inch from head to tail tip and just over 2 1/2 inch from wing tip to wing tip. I have scoured Google to find any records of anything this size in the UK - so far, a blank.

Fingers crossed, this could put Sheffield on the map.

It's massive, the pics don't do it justice.

As you can clearly see, it measured 2 inch from head to tail tip and just over 2 1/2 inch from wing tip to wing tip. I have scoured Google to find any records of anything this size in the UK - so far, a blank.

Fingers crossed, this could put Sheffield on the map.

No pictures of a flying ant there.

Sorry, is this better - I'm struggling a bit with uploading my Imgur photos.

This is a genius method of advertising :hihi:

Even I re-checked the thread and clicked on the second one again when Wallace posted after the night-break, to see this ant! :hihi:

Every time you click on this link, someone is probably making money out the need to see this ant, and we're all falling for it :D

Even I re-checked the thread and clicked on the second one again when Wallace posted after the night-break, to see this ant! :hihi:

Every time you click on this link, someone is probably making money out the need to see this ant, and we're all falling for it :D

Imgur don't need to advertise.

I blame ant marketing

OP eaten by massive ant :-)