Majority of Rotherham child exploitation suspects are white!

Yes it does.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 09:08 ----------

You haven't presented an argument. You have failed utterly to explain why you think population growth among Asian families will be exponential rather than linear.

Either you still don't really understand what exponential means, or you can't come up with a reason why Asian populations would grow exponentially rather than in a linear fashion. Why not just admit you made a mistake and move on?

Asian families have more children, who will then each go on to have more children, and so on. That's exponential.

Asian families have more children, who will then each go on to have more children, and so on. That's exponential.

i thought rather a lot imported wives and husbands from relatives in pakistan.

Yes it does.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 09:08 ----------

You haven't presented an argument. You have failed utterly to explain why you think population growth among Asian families will be exponential rather than linear.

Either you still don't really understand what exponential means, or you can't come up with a reason why Asian populations would grow exponentially rather than in a linear fashion. Why not just admit you made a mistake and move on?

This should help you to understand exponential growth.

http://www.worldpopulationbalance.org/exponential-growth-tutorial/bacteria-exponential-growth-curve.html

World population Growth.

http://www.susps.org/images/worldpopgr.gif

Note that the human growth chart is the same as the exponential bacteria growth chart.

The fact that you can't see the logic in the argument is irrelevant, but you are entitled to believe what you like and you can if you wish try to show that I am wrong, the fact that you haven't just tells me that you can't. There is no reason for anyone to believe they are wrong just because you tell them they are wrong. Trolling the internet telling people they are wrong without explaining why they are wrong is very easy and lazy, anyone can do it.
I'm afraid simple logic doesn't work like that, however much you'd like it to :)

Either your math is supported by fact (failing that, at least some independent research showing an exponential relevant demographic growth in the UK), or it's unsupported speculation.

Your 12,600-odd paedo extrapolation for a doubling of the population is unsupported speculation. It's fabricated to support (ho-hum) your divisive rethoric. But keep on hating, the more you lot post out of your nether regions, the clearer your agenda is to all posters and readers :thumbsup:

Edited by L00b

Post 227 here on another thread proves you always mis spell it on purpose in typical right winger style as I have pulled you on it before= http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=11052824#post11052824

As that car advert on the telly says, go fun yourself!

Once you resort to insults you are pretty much admitting you've lost the argument. Everyone (except for halibut of course) knew that already.

Interesting that you describe your wife as English in reference to her ethnicity - implying that English and white are one and the same. So does that mean that you believe anyone who isn't white can't be English? And as you used the term to differentiate between her ethnicity and yours, are we to assume from that that as a Muslim, you don't consider yourself English?

My dad's Egyptian, and he often hears many of the people he knows refer to white people as "English" and it makes him cringe since he now thinks of himself as English.

I'm afraid simple logic doesn't work like that, however much you'd like it to :)

Either your math is supported by fact (failing that, at least some independent research showing an exponential relevant demographic growth in the UK), or it's unsupported speculation.

Your 12,600-odd paedo extrapolation for a doubling of the population is unsupported speculation. It's fabricated to support (ho-hum) your divisive rethoric. But keep on hating, the more you lot post out of your nether regions, the clearer your agenda is to all posters and readers :thumbsup:

You should look at the links I posted, they will help you to understand exponential growth.

Interesting that you describe your wife as English in reference to her ethnicity - implying that English and white are one and the same. So does that mean that you believe anyone who isn't white can't be English? And as you used the term to differentiate between her ethnicity and yours, are we to assume from that that as a Muslim, you don't consider yourself English?

I class White people with generational links to England as English= https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

I would never be accepted as English, British yes but not English.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 14:52 ----------

Once you resort to insults you are pretty much admitting you've lost the argument. Everyone (except for halibut of course) knew that already.

You made out it was a spelling mistake on your part and I linked to a previous thread where you did it before, you spell Muslim wrong in typical right winger style when even young children of school age know the correct spelling.

I haven't lost no argument as I posted up a link about a report saying most of the abuse suspects were white as it is made out like it's a Muslim only problem in Rotherham.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 15:01 ----------

My dad's Egyptian, and he often hears many of the people he knows refer to white people as "English" and it makes him cringe since he now thinks of himself as English.

What do others refer to him as though?

English, British Egyption, immigrant?

It is about what others see you as regardless of what you consider yourself = https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

Edited by mafya

It is about what others see you as regardless of what you consider yourself = https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

Really? So it's about how others see you now is it? Bit of double standards there, considering the long list of words we quite correctly refrain from using to identify people because they find it offensive.

For the record, as a white mixed race person I find it a bit offensive to be referred to as "English" by a non-white English person.

I class White people with generational links to England as English= https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

I would never be accepted as English, British yes but not English.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 14:52 ----------

You made out it was a spelling mistake on your part and I linked to a previous thread where you did it before, you spell Muslim wrong in typical right winger style when even young children of school age know the correct spelling.

I haven't lost no argument as I posted up a link about a report saying most of the abuse suspects were white as it is made out like it's a Muslim only problem in Rotherham.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 15:01 ----------

Well my old bean, you've contradicted yourself in one post there. First you say you will never be accepted as English (the upshot of this unfounded assertion being I suppose that you don't consider yourself as English) but finish by saying its how you see yourself that matters.

What the hell is this? Why does Mafya have to answer to you guys about offhand comments he's made?

Going on about spelling mistakes and picking him up on describing his wife as 'English'. This is bullying, because he's an outspoken Muslim on this forum.

What the hell is this? Why does Mafya have to answer to you guys about offhand comments he's made?

Going on about spelling mistakes and picking him up on describing his wife as 'English'. This is bullying, because he's an outspoken Muslim on this forum.

He started a thread with ethnicity right at the forefront.

If it were the other way around and a poster referred to a person of asian appearance as muslim without knowing if he or she was muslim or not not, they would be jumped on straight away by the usual suspects on 'ere and be branded a racist.

Or is this the usual double standards we've come to expect from SF these days?