SWFC v Bristol city

I think swfc 1-3 bristol city fc

Bristol are a quality side who have a winning mentality playing against a team who don`t know each other/and not even proven in english football

Bristol City celebrated as though they had won the FA Cup when they won at the lane last season and if they win at Hillsborough I expect they will do the same.

No prediction from me because I haven't a clue how Wednesday will play but admit I'm very interested to see how the first 8 or so games go with all the changes made there, I really believe it will be all or nothing.

Who knows how this game will pan out ? City will be coming to win and prove a point but we also have the same to prove as we all just dont know with all the changes ?

Im going 2 - 2

I think swfc 1-3 bristol city fc

Bristol are a quality side who have a winning mentality playing against a team who don`t know each other/and not even proven in english football

They were a quality league one side ,we are a quality championship side ,don't see owt but a Wednesday win.

can you define why you are a quality side for people on here including owls fans who don`t know what you mean?

what proof have you got?

sorry to be sounding a pain but just confused as to the `quality championship side`

can you define why you are a quality side for people on here including owls fans who don`t know what you mean?

what proof have you got?

sorry to be sounding a pain but just confused as to the `quality championship side`

Because we're a proven championship side and have been for 4 seasons,now tell us about Bristol who last season were a quality div one side,a championship side,I think unproven up to now.

thats a better definition.

proven not quality side

now people will understand

what proof have you got?

We were a mid table championship team last season ,there's no doubt whatsoever we have brought in quality players and are therefore a better team ,despite St mirren being a relatively poor side,I've watched en ough football over the years to recognise a good footballer ,and I saw plenty on Saturday to realise we will be a quality championship team this season ,you continue to think because you haven't heard of the players and that they have no experience playing in England ,makes them nothing special by all means ,but i will be proved right soon enough.

thats a better definition.

proven not quality side

now people will understand

So why are Bristol a quality side?

As a general ruling you should be looking for nothing short of 3 points from the game. Whilst unspectacular last season Bristol City were promoted because they were well organised and knew how to tuck away the chances.

It should be seen as the perfect opening fixture for you really. There is no such thing as an easy fixture in that league but Bristol are a team who will be looking to find their feet in the championship, they will be tentative in approach and will be looking to suss you guys out. Wouldn't surprise me if a great deal of emphasis is placed on defending and then looking to get you guys on the break. They also had a bit of luck from set pieces last year as well.

Wednesday should win this but it wouldn't surprise me if Bristol scraped the draw on effort alone.

I don't think many on here will have expected Bristol City to win the first fixture of last season but they did.

We dont know what to expect from the Owls yet but should have enough quality to win the game, BC will be up for a scrap though.

One thing I think us Owls need this season is patience, a lot of changes in the close season in many aspects and it wont come good overnight.

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 23:31 ----------

I'll bet anybody a £1000 :hihi: on one thing - Nuhiu will be starting up front on Saturday.

Don't know what to expect, I'm going to be slightly positive and say a draw. I'm expecting us to not Starr the season flying, expecting a couple of dodgy results and this could be one of them