Mcgugan

I'm..feeling..like...dancing

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Borrows the nanas

Has anyone heard what the crowd is?

Attendance 23,255 according to SWFC Twitter

2 goals, 3 points and a clean sheet, I'll take that thank you very much ! :D

Good start guys think city got a nose bleed coming so far north lol

First game of the season and a good win but not a single comment on the game from anyone who went.......

First game of the season and a good win but not a single comment on the game from anyone who went.......

They could be still hungover from celebrating the win :P

Absolutely brilliant day, red hot great atmosphere and a decent crowd to be fair.

Wednesday controlled the game from start to finish, sporadic attacks from Bristol city who were awful in all honesty, league 1 must be really poor these days if a team like them can smash it.

Mentions for Jeramy Helan who had an absolute stormer i like him me hes an improver, Wallace was clever, Mcgugan was a real threat all game with his brilliant football brain and it was nice to see Carlton Palmer come on near the end lol.

Excellent football from the Owls keeping the ball in the right way, a real sign of promise yesterday really enjoyed it UTO !!!

I watched it, i couldn't believe i was watching Wednesday. Perhaps this european way of doing things is really the way forward. Also having a bit of money to spend helps:) You get the feeling this team is only just getting started.

Thought there was a bit of sour grapes from their manager in his view of the game.

Thought there was a bit of sour grapes from their manager in his view of the game.

I picked up on that as well,maybe we charged him for his seat, and if we did he certainly got his monies worth.:hihi::hihi:

There all on the Blades lost ermmm thread.