Osama Bin Laden's family members killed in air accident

so you would turn away the £billions of investment cash the wealthy gulf Arabs bring in?

Thank goodness you're not in charge of the economy either :roll:

YES , if it was dirty money . David Cameron has stated this week that there is no place for 'Dirty Money' in Britain .

If I was the Prime Minister I would do the same as Dave .

YES , if it was dirty money . David Cameron has stated this week that there is no place for 'Dirty Money' in Britain .

If I was the Prime Minister I would do the same as Dave .

i gotta admire your ambition at the very least, you've gone from home Secretary, to running the economy, to prime minister in one evening!

I look forward to seeing "Call me Dave"'s anti money laundering plan in action (unless some Russian oligarch bumps him off)

More polonium-laced tea, Dave ?

Total loony tunes. Directed energy weapon my arse.

Hi Halibut,

So you have a Masters in Material Science? :hihi:

Hi Halibut,

So you have a Masters in Material Science? :hihi:

So you will point me to where Dr July Wood calculated how much energy this "DEW" would need to demolish the twin towers?

Happy hunting (give you a clue - she doesn't) :cool:

Some good reads about the mentalist.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/tags.php?tag=judy+wood

It could be just Karma .

So basically, being related to someone makes you guilty of their crimes? Or, at the very least, you need to suffer because of that relationship?

So, by that "logic", Rolf Harris' brother Bruce Harris needs to be punished in some way. A nasty accident or the loss of a child to cancer should do it.

As you say.... Karma. :rolleyes:

Likewise, Carl Sutcliffe, brother of Yorkshire Ripper Peter, really, really needs to suffer. He's his brother. What more reason do you need?

Similarly, all the surrounding descendants of Adolf Hitler need to be rounded up and put on trial. Just their shared DNA ought to be enough to put the rope around their necks.

If I was the Home Secretary I would ban all his family from entering the UK . There were over 60 British people killed in the September 11th attacks in America , that's a valid enough reason for any reasonable person .

Eh up mate! THINK about what you are saying? Seriously ... think it through!

'All his family' are not guilty of his crimes, and I'm pretty certain that the majority of his family did not agree with his principles.

So basically, being related to someone makes you guilty of their crimes? Or, at the very least, you need to suffer because of that relationship?

So, by that "logic", Rolf Harris' brother Bruce Harris needs to be punished in some way. A nasty accident or the loss of a child to cancer should do it.

Likewise, Carl Sutcliffe, brother of Yorkshire Ripper Peter, really, really needs to suffer. He's his brother. What more reason do you need?

Similarly, all the surrounding descendants of Adolf Hitler need to be rounded up and put on trial. Just their shared DNA ought to be enough to put the rope around their necks.

I only said it could be Karma because that is more believable than the

conspiracy theories .

Karma is a mystery and there could be something in it , that is why I always stay faithful to my Wife to stop my Brother's wife cheating on him .

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 07:47 ----------

Eh up mate! THINK about what you are saying? Seriously ... think it through!

'All his family' are not guilty of his crimes, and I'm pretty certain that the majority of his family did not agree with his principles.

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

I don't care if members of his family are innocent , but do care 453 British servicemen and women died in Afghanistan . These servicemen and women plus all those wounded would never have been in Afghanistan if it was not for

Osama Bin Laden .

I only said it could be Karma because that is more believable than the

conspiracy theories .

Karma is a mystery and there could be something in it , that is why I always stay faithful to my Wife to stop my Brother's wife cheating on him .

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 07:47 ----------

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

I don't care if members of his family are innocent , but do care 453 British servicemen and women died in Afghanistan . These servicemen and women plus all those wounded would never have been in Afghanistan if it was not for

Osama Bin Laden .

There's a reason karma is a mystery........ It doesn't exist.

As for the rest, you're bordering on 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Osama Bin Laden .

Of course we all care that servicemen and women have died, doing their job by fighting a shocking war against terrorism. Lots of innocent people have died or been injured too.

If you really don't care if members of Bin Laden's family are innocent, then you are just as bad as the extremists who think we are all infidels.

Don't tar everyone with the same brush, matey!!

Why was Osama Bin Laden's family allowed to fly to England in the first place ?

You do know that his son lived here for a while, in Cheshire, back in 2007?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-467599/Bin-Ladens-son-weds-grandmother-Cheshire.html

---------- Post added 03-08-2015 at 14:47 ----------

I don't care if members of his family are innocent , but do care 453 British servicemen and women died in Afghanistan . These servicemen and women plus all those wounded would never have been in Afghanistan if it was not for Osama Bin Laden .

Blame Bush and Blair.

Osama Bin Laden .

Then you're as morally corrupt as Bin Laden and as wrongheaded as the 7/7 bombers. Perhaps you need deporting.

Karma is a mystery

No it isnt, its a Chameleon, Toyah wrote the song about the Mystery :thumbsup: