Goalkeeper available for adult team

I've been playing for years spent last 2 years with Hoyland common falcons but I've been playing well below my level just because I get on with all the lads.

Just coming off an injury and my previous team has brought a keeper in because they didn't know how long I'd be out for So looking for a new team.

If your into getting goalkeeper coaches in I'm not bothered. Just after a regular game and training nothing over the top

Let me know

Hi mate, we've been looking for a good keeper give me a ring please 07977717759

---------- Post added 31-07-2015 at 10:02 ----------

We play in the meadowhall league, we train Thursdays n play Sunday mornings, we might have got a game this week so could put you straight into team mate n see what you think, give me a ring if your interested mate

Forgot to mention. Would have to be a Sunday team as I'd be struggling to get time on a saturday

---------- Post added 07-08-2015 at 13:32 ----------

Looking for Chapeltown Thorpe he's leu area

Chances Wood who play in the men's Sheffield and District Fair Play League on a Saturday morning at 10.30am are looking for a Goalkeeper for the new season - please let me know if you are interested

Needs to be a Sunday team. Still available though

Been playing in the barnsley league. Moved to a Rotherham team at the start of the season but due to a lot of family problems had to leave. Looking to play regularly. I'm told I'm a quite high standard keeper but I'll play in any league.

Would prefer Rotherham though but not essential

what level are you good enough for Stealthy?

NCEL

COUNTY SENIOR

OR JUST LOCAL PUB LEAGUES?

I've played pretty high before but just looking for a regular game now. I've done the whole work like mad to prove yourself

I've played pretty high before but just looking for a regular game now. I've done the whole work like mad to prove yourself

we having a bad season , but need a gk if interested for sun lge