Well done Lee Ward S2 Food Bank

Thank you, that wasn't hard, was it?

Are you saying you didnt understand this bit.

Sheffield taxi drivers are set to help out some of the city’s hungriest by offering foodbank users a trip to the seaside and a free meal. 
Members of the Sheffield Taxi Drivers Community have organised a visit to Cleethorpes for the people dependent on the S2 Food Bank

Are you saying you didnt understand this bit.

Sheffield taxi drivers are set to help out some of the city’s hungriest by offering foodbank users a trip to the seaside and a free meal. 
Members of the Sheffield Taxi Drivers Community have organised a visit to Cleethorpes for the people dependent on the S2 Food Bank

Understood that loud and clear bud, It was you mentioned a Muslim group to cloud the water.

Can you tell me how the food bank takes its referral's please?

Scratch that, I've done my own research:

http://www.s2foodbank.org.uk/

Edited by speedy69

Understood that loud and clear bud, It was you mentioned a Muslim group to cloud the water.

Can you tell me how the food bank takes its referral's please?

My Bold

how have i clouded the water by mentioning a muslim group?

The food bank was struggling to meet demand last year so they approached their councillor for help, the councillor then approached sohail mumtaz a taxi driver who runs the sheffield muslim community forum for help and he obliged, he does regular collections of food and money for the food bank.

Lee ward thought it would be a good idea to take the families who rely on the s2 food bank for a day out at the seaside discussed it with sohail and now it's happening.

I'm not sure of the ethnicity or religion of the s2 food bank users but I don't think it really matters as long as they have a nice day and maybe forget about their financial situation for a few hours.

Yes, whilst my opinions on any religion are mine and not a matter for this thread, I think the Salvation Army and the Muslim Community Forum working together is a great example of how such groups should, and do work together for the benefit of all.

There are plenty of other such things happen, just like the Childrens Society helps children who have not been christened C of E. Nobody seems to feel the need to ask "is it Christian only?" to a C of E group though. Funny that...

Well done to all involved and instead of nipping down the offy for the bottle of wine I fancied, I'll chuck a few quid in now. Better spent on giving somebody and their kids a chippy dinner than on giving me a hangover tomorrow - so everyone wins! :D

There are plenty of other such things happen, just like the Childrens Society helps children who have not been christened C of E. Nobody seems to feel the need to ask "is it Christian only?" to a C of E group though. Funny that...

Yet the Children's Society has felt the need to point out that We would like to work with all people who share our values, whether Christians from other denominations, people of all faiths and none. on their partnership with the church page. So they clearly feel people maybe unsure. I think you are seeing racism when none exists.

This Lee formerly of Boundary Rd?

If so we used to be mates. Haven't seen him in years.

No, they are going to desecrate the church before setting off, pausing at Market Rasen to build a mosque on the racecourse; and it might be wise to stay off the beach in Cleethorpes that day.

That's what you WANT to hear isn't it? You won't take notice of anything that might be the actual truth, in your world a trip to the seaside is an islamification plot and if anyone calls out how ridiculous that sounds just yell "OPEN YOUR EYES"

I think we need to gather a load of yobs to drink lager, shout and bawl slightly-modified football chants and shut down half the city centre to stop this outrage.

It's not "for all" - it is for the users of the food bank. The same foodbank that distributed easter eggs to its users. But I suppose some of the easter eggs might have been made by companies that produce foods labeled Halal so that's further proof that it's a Muslim plot.

When you turn off the lights, do you sometimes get frightened that a muslim is hiding in your wardrobe?

Well said I unfortunately had to use this said foodbank at Christmas and in return for the brilliant help I received I volunteered over the xmas period whilst I was there we got a massive delivery of food xmas presents toys etc from the muslim community I think what they did was wonderful and I take my hat off to them there was no questions of wether it was for the church users etc religion didn't even come into it they just did it out of the goodness of there hearts and I for one was blinking grateful for it !!!

This Lee formerly of Boundary Rd?

If so we used to be mates. Haven't seen him in years.

How do you know lee ward from end of boundary rd ?

It doesn't take much for people to get going like an exocet misile when any religion is mentioned does it. One of the reasons I am not religious any more.

How do you know lee ward from end of boundary rd ?

Wybourn's not a huge place lol x

It's only a day away and there are 20 more people wanting to go than volunteer driver's capacity.

Just 5 more would take everyone who wants to go. If you are a licensed taxi driver and want to volunteer to take some people, let me know and I'll put you in contact with the group.

http://www.gofundme.com/zgy3ys

Edited by *_ash_*