Re Accident in the Car Park at Darnall Main Road

If anyone would like to admit to backing into a red Honda Jazz in the car park opposite Darnal Post Office today, or knows who did, please call Darnall Forum or Darnall Post Office. A teeny tiny note was left under a wiper blade but blew away in the roadworks on the M1 before the driver could pull over to retrieve it. :(

. A teeny tiny note was left under a wiper blade but blew away in the roadworks on the M1 before the driver could pull over to retrieve it. :(

Did the driver not realise that note was there until it blew off on the motorway?

Why did the driver not get the note before setting off? M1 is a fair few miles away and plenty of opportunities to pull over. Suppose what happens when you can't be bothered!

Sorry to hear someones cars been damaged. It really riles me when no one leaves a note but you say they did?

They admitted to it and now someone is in a huff because they didnt pay enough attention to their car before setting off? What else fails to get checked prior to a journey?

I knew someone who's car got damaged in a car park whilst he was inside the shop, but to be fair the person did leave a note.

It said, I'm really sorry I reversed into your car everyone around thinks I am giving my details to you but really I'm not.

Charming eh!