Christmas Party 2015 thread

We would be delighted to host you Christmas Party at our Cutlers' Hall Winter Wonderland! Please do contact us on 0114 2768149 for more information!

I really get fed up with seeing adverts for booking your over priced christmas party!!!

We've cancelled ours this year as there was split between those who wanted a buffet and disco at Genting Club, and those wanted a nice sit down meal and no disco.

So the meal's been cancelled and I'm not doing a buffet and disco so all in all it's a result. I get to spend the £20-30 on nice food and drink at home instead.

I'm not a curmudgeon, but most Christmas meals I've ever been to have been naff apart from the ones we used to have a Bistrot Pierre.

I've been to a couple of Xmas parties at Ponds Forge, they tend to put on a meal with a bit of a show and music...

Crookes Social 21st and 22nd December. Jimmy Carrol and Complete Madness. £5 general admission, £11 per head reserved seating with buffet or tables of ten with buffet £100.

Hi

Need a venue for the works do on Friday, 21st December. Looking for somewhere for around 80 staff that can put on music and food. We can provide DJ. Needs to be somewhere centralish!!

Anyone?

check out our new venue in Sheffield

marina-events.co.uk

facebook.com/marina.events.15

400+ capacity

Hi,

We have Christmas Meals available at the Showroom Cinema for £25 per head, 3 courses, all fresh ingredients prepared onsite. Or buffet and DJ options from £19.95.

Almost fully booked on the Friday and Saturdays in Decembers but other nights available

christmas@showroomworkstation.org.uk 0114 2210239