Missing Lions Dore

2 weeks ago we had a stone lion stolen from our garden, last night the theives returned to take a second lion from our garden. my reason for posting this is to a) warn others that there are lion theives around and b) to see if anyone may know anything about this?

Whilst I am not condoning the thieving scum that did this, I opened this fearing the worse thinking there were some wild lions roaming round the posh end of town. Anybody else?

Whilst I am not condoning the thieving scum that did this, I opened this fearing the worse thinking there were some wild lions roaming round the posh end of town. Anybody else?

Yes I feared the worst too. :hihi:

And me :blush:

Op, sorry to hear youve been robbed but id be lion if i told you youd ever see them again.

Crikey nearly pooped mi pants then lol (pretend lions) phew thank god for that.

Seriously though, this is one of the reasons I don't put ornaments in my garden, (however much I'd like to). You leave yourself wide open to thieving scumbags like these.

Hope you manage to get them back, you never know someone might know someone/something nudge,nudge

Edited by chocki

It is really annoying this sort of thing. You put effort into making your garden look nice and some plonker undoes the work by nicking stuff. We had someone break two young trees in our garden once, for no reason other than vandalism, makes your blood boil.

Same thing happened to Greece some turd pinched their marbles.

Last week the house across the road from us had an Acer tree and a Corderline ripped out of their front garden. They obviously couldn't carry them both as the Corderline was tossed on the road. What goes on in these scum bags heads? Are they jealous or something that someones house looks nicer than their hovel? Disgusting!!!

I know how you feel, I lost £700 worth of my stuff from my garden a couple of years ago when I lived at Southey. They took everything except plants. Every solar light I had, pumps from water features and two things which were the only things I was bothered about. One was a resin white sheep which was a birthday present and a steel cast of the face of Zeus which my late partner made for me for my 50th birthday. I know it was a scumbag neighbour that did it but had no proof. The police didn't seem too bothered about it either. Everything was insured but I couldn't replace the two things I treasured most, needless to say I moved not long after. They will get their just deserts at some moment in time, what goes around comes around. Pity I won't be there to see it.xx

....somebody's got to say it....

Some people have no pride !

Can you post any photos of the lions , you never know someone may see them in some thieving gits garden , long shot but worth a try.