Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

Holidays are ruined, so what.

I sympathise with the illeagals trying for a better life.

Families who have worked hard all year and finally their summer break has come and they've had it ruined by a "swarm" of economic parasites. My sympathy is with the families, and also the businesses whose livelihoods are at risk because of this mess. Send the army in and get it sorted.

we are also a lot smaller country in area

Shush you'll be accused of being sizeist.:banana:

Holidays are ruined, so what.

I sympathise with the illeagals trying for a better life.

Yep, life has dealt them a crap hand but it doesn't change the fact that they are of no use to us and their behaviour has serious consequences for many. Just because it doesn't directly impact you doesn't mean it isn't a crisis.

We take less than france and italy. No crisis here.

Have you got the stats by population density rather than meaningless absolute numbers?

So my grandson want's mountain bike I'll steal one an give him a better life:loopy:

:huh: What in the hell are you mumbling about?

:huh: What in the hell are you mumbling about?

We all want things but we don't break the law to get them.

And what about children whose holidays are ruined because of these illegal activities.

So my grandson want's mountain bike I'll steal one an give him a better life:loopy:

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 18:22 ----------

They shouldn't be in France either.

Human life is more important than some kids holiday

I don't think that illegal immigrants get benefits, free routine medical treatment, family allowance or a free house.

So they don't get any cash at all? I better tell the Burmese round here that they shouldn't be living in the houses they've got, our own people need housing.

Edited by lazarus

Families who have worked hard all year and finally their summer break has come and they've had it ruined by a "swarm" of economic parasites. My sympathy is with the families, and also the businesses whose livelihoods are at risk because of this mess. Send the army in and get it sorted.

My sympathy is with migrants desperate for a better life.

We all want things but we don't break the law to get them.

Celia doesn't agree...apparently.

Yep, life has dealt them a crap hand but it doesn't change the fact that they are of no use to us and their behaviour has serious consequences for many. Just because it doesn't directly impact you doesn't mean it isn't a crisis.

Because you perceive they are of no use, doesnt mean we cant show compassion and civility.

Thats what used to make great britain, great.

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 18:38 ----------

Have you got the stats by population density rather than meaningless absolute numbers?

No, because its irrelevant.

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 18:42 ----------

intelligent debate:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/30/the-only-migrant-madness-is-the-tabloid-pretence-about-events-in-calais

Human life is more important than some kids holiday

They're economic migrants not people seeking refuge from a pursuant serial killer. They don't die if we don't let them in.

You a student by any chance? When you reach a point in your life when you have to pay your way, and the tax man, then your attitude will change. It is easy to be right-on when you aren't paying for it.