Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

Few hundred people. Not a crisis. We will not be overrun.

On what grounds do you think he shouldn't be allowed in to study for his masters?

On the basis he doesn't have the money to pay for it? If he did, he could legally have applied for a student visa.

On what grounds do you think he shouldn't be allowed in to study for his masters?

Are you offering to pay for his studies??

3000 tried yesterday. that's 1095000 in a year.

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 17:33 ----------

Don't remember any political party putting it to the electorate of Sheffield in a manifesto that they wanted to establish a "City of Sanctuary".

Our city council never had a mandate to establish it.

Also, our council should not be engaged in funding (using our money) what is effectively political propaganda.

I don't recall being asked, nor do I recall being asked if I wanted such a multicultural society neither do I know anyone else being asked.

Waits for Halibut to play the race card.

Start letting them in and it just encourages more to come.

As for not being a crisis, tell that to the thousands of lorry drivers parked on the M20, all the business losing money and people who's holidays have been ruined.

On what grounds do you think he shouldn't be allowed in to study for his masters

Because they're bogus asylum seekers, refugees.

Don't you understand the rules on seeking asylum or refugee status? These people are economic migrants who've paid thousands to traffickers to get this far.

As for not being a crisis, tell that to the thousands of lorry drivers parked on the M20, all the business losing money and people who's holidays have been ruined.

I posted a link in post 124 of the cost to British industry and if it continues it could go into billions as at the moment it is costing millions of pounds each week plus the amount of working time lost because of the delays which is entirely due to these people who are after all committing criminal acts by breaking into the lorries.

re-posted the link http://www.supplymanagement.com/news/2015/ps1-billion-of-goods-ruined-by-illegal-immigration-as-uk-government-beefs-up-security-for

This could be reduced bye a considerable amount if the French and UK governments co-operated and processed them in France and flew them back to their countries of origin or the nearest safe country sharing the cost and workload.

Holidays are ruined, so what.

I sympathise with the illeagals trying for a better life.

I posted a link in post 124 of the cost to British industry and if it continues it could go into billions as at the moment it is costing millions of pounds each week plus the amount of working time lost because of the delays which is entirely due to these people who are after all committing criminal acts by breaking into the lorries.

re-posted the link http://www.supplymanagement.com/news/2015/ps1-billion-of-goods-ruined-by-illegal-immigration-as-uk-government-beefs-up-security-for

This could be reduced bye a considerable amount if the French and UK governments co-operated and processed them in France and flew them back to their countries of origin or the nearest safe country sharing the cost and workload.

Our MEPs should be kicking ass big time.

3000 tried yesterday. that's 1095000 in a year.

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 17:33 ----------

I don't recall being asked, nor do I recall being asked if I wanted such a multicultural society neither do I know anyone else being asked.

Waits for Halibut to play the race card.

We take less than france and italy. No crisis here.

Holidays are ruined, so what.

I sympathise with the illeagals trying for a better life.

And what about children whose holidays are ruined because of these illegal activities.

So my grandson want's mountain bike I'll steal one an give him a better life:loopy:

---------- Post added 30-07-2015 at 18:22 ----------

They shouldn't be in France either.

we are also a lot smaller country in area