Channel tunnel problems! caused by the illegal migrants.

This topic is about illegal immigrants no matter what colour.

If you carry on with you racial insinuations I will report you to admin.

:hihi: And people blame Halibut for getting threads closed. Grow a pair.

:hihi: And people blame Halibut for getting threads closed. Grow a pair.

It is the second time Halibut has played the race card in his recent posts so do please mind your own business..

It is the second time Halibut has played the race card in his recent posts so do please mind your own business..

So, what have you got against these would be migrants if it's not the fact that they're the wrong colour?

What, specifically are you objecting to?

---------- Post added 29-07-2015 at 19:33 ----------

Would you like them to make a better life next door to you? thought not. :hihi:

What is it about them that makes you think they'd be bad neighbours?

These people are attempting to gain entry to the UK illegally so are committing a criminal act in doing so. If they had skills which the country requires they would be able to enter using the proper channels instead of costing the country millions of pounds by delaying people trying to earn a living honestly.

http://www.supplymanagement.com/news/2015/ps1-billion-of-goods-ruined-by-illegal-immigration-as-uk-government-beefs-up-security-for

What is it about them that makes you think they'd be bad neighbours?

You know its rude to answer a question with a question. :hihi:

Utter rubbish we owe these economic migrants nothing, plus the fact we've poured £Billions into their countries in overseas aid.

I don't understand what you are referring to. Is this just a random statement in reply to something you don't understand?

You know its rude to answer a question with a question. :hihi:

You are a wit. I wouldn't mind them as neighbours, why would you?

These people are NOT asylum seekers. They are would-be illegal immigrants. They have already passed through several rich, safe, democratic countries and are in France. If they were seeking asylum and safety, they'd be happy in France or any of the other EU countries they've also bypassed. They wouldn't be taking risks at Calais. The only reason they do is pure greed, foaming at the mouth at the prospect of our generous welfare state, NHS, schools.

The reason they still have that prospect is largely down to left wing luvvies similar to those out in force in this thread. I wasn't sure about how I'd vote in the EU referendum but I think this has tipped the balance.

These people are NOT asylum seekers. They are would-be illegal immigrants. They have already passed through several rich, safe, democratic countries and are in France. If they were seeking asylum and safety, they'd be happy in France or any of the other EU countries they've also bypassed. They wouldn't be taking risks at Calais. The only reason they do is pure greed, foaming at the mouth at the prospect of our generous welfare state, NHS, schools.

The reason they still have that prospect is largely down to left wing luvvies similar to those out in force in this thread. I wasn't sure about how I'd vote in the EU referendum but I think this has tipped the balance.

You don't think fleeing a devastating civil war might have anything to do with it?

You don't think fleeing a devastating civil war might have anything to do with it?

You can't just bold a bit of a quote and act like that's the only thing I said, ignoring the part that already answers your (predictable bleeding heart) question.

As I said, they've already fled. They're in France for Christ's sake. Is there a civil war in France? If not, why, when they've reached safety, are they risking themselves to get to the UK instead? Could it be anything to do with our more generous welfare, housing and health policies, per chance? If not, then what is it? A deep rooted love of fish & chips and wet weather?

Edited by WiseOwl182

You are a wit. I wouldn't mind them as neighbours, why would you?
You are such an angel! If only everyone was as open minded, kind and wonderful as you!!

Anyhow back in the real world when are you going to make Zamo up on his bet?

So who feeds and shelters them?
On the Calais side? Charities and volunteers. Same with healthcare, by MSF. Very well documented, from a very long date.

None so blind as those who refuse to see and all that.