Front tooth come out

can any one help please,

my front tooth has come out, its been loose for years,

I am not registered at a dentist,

could I just turn up to Charles Clifford and would they help?

No wonder ya gnashers dropped oot, constantly banging it on that wall.:P

Maybe Alcoblog can give you advice? I'm sure he's a dentist.

You can get a temporary denture for a couple of hundred quid, 2 grand for an implant

I was registered with a dentist , but missed 2 appointments , due to work commitments , going to try a few private ones on monday

---------- Post added 26-07-2015 at 11:54 ----------

You may be able to get some financial assistance from the tooth fairy.. ask your mum! :bigsmile:

I would ask my mum but she sadly passed away last week

I think you can only get into the dental hospital with a referral from a dentist, so you'll have to go see a dentist first anyway.

That is quite correct, "unless its an emergency"

I don't mind paying

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 16:27 ----------

got my self booked into a private dentist flint and flint

I don't mind paying

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 16:27 ----------

got my self booked into a private dentist flint and flint

They are supposed to be very good.

No wonder ya gnashers dropped oot, constantly banging it on that wall.:P

Maybe Alcoblog can give you advice? I'm sure he's a dentist.

Yes, thank you my Scottish fruitcake friend, I'll take over from here ... leave it to the expert. :cool:

Front teeth are a doddle to do ... all you need is a lollipop stick, penknife, hydrogen peroxide and superglue (n-butyl cyanoacrylate is best, but methyl or ethyl at a push).

Simply whittle the lollipop stick into a suitable front tooth shape, bleach with the peroxide and glue in place with the n-butyl. Your own uncle Bob wouldn't spot the difference! :thumbsup:

Tip ... don't bleach the lollipop tooth too much, unless you want to look like a stand-in for Pillars of the Earth ... the twelfth century factual documentary where even the peasants have American dentists.

I have been quoted today 1527.00 for a tooth bridge, my front tooth came out on Friday, is that to high , on top of that was 51.00 new patient consultation and 24.00 xray

It could be cheaper to try Poland or Hungary, even with the airfare and hotel costs.

If you are after a bridge, it will cost you.

The NHS will fund a denture, which glues to the roof of your mouth. Anything else is classed as cosmetic.

My bridge cost me £600 about five years ago. An implant would have been four times as much.

I had a Maryland bridge put in on the NHS. Couple of hundred quid and it's a fantastic job. Very strong and been in for years.

No Affence,go to Pakistan or where ever, and get it done for about £100, thats where i have all my dentistry done S.E Asia.

ups Offence

Edited by kidley
spelling

It could be cheaper to try Poland or Hungary, even with the airfare and hotel costs.

Hungary is a good option I think (and heard). Very good rates for good dentists.

There are packages including everything in, for a lot less than the cost here. (with a few days holiday in too)