Another Grooming Scandal - Aylesbury

Jimmy Savile, that Aussie, all the DJs. Asian grooming is one part of it, but the problem is much bigger.

You are mentioning individuals, all the DJs I ask you.

Just about all the gangs caught are Asian who operate and share around the country not just in their own patch.

Wake up smell the coffee.

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 12:01 ----------

Why, were they also operating as a gang of organised groomers made up of tens of abusers and abusing thousands (probably 10s of thousands) of children? If not, stop trying to deflect it. They're both bad but they're separate problems.

Exactly, it is a proven fact that Asians do it on a national network.

Jimmy Savile, that Aussie, all the DJs. Asian grooming is one part of it, but the problem is much bigger.

The days when groping women was considered socially 'normal', in the 70's and 80's have gone. It isn't irradiated of course, especially when someone has power and influence, but attitudes towards women across wider society have unquestionably changed.

Not so in the Islamic community I'm afraid, where women (especially non-Muslims) are lesser beings.

One problem is largely historic and the other is present... there is no comparison and your attempt at a smokescreen doesn't work. Muslims have some serious catching up to do in terms of values, beliefs and behaviour.

you only had to look at the taxi drivers moanin on the news in rotherham about havin cameras fitted in the taxis,youde think theyde want them in there cars incase they got accused of cse.

Just about all the gangs caught are Asian who operate and share around the country not just in their own patch.

Are you denying it is happening elsewhere? I clearly stated Asian grooming gangs are a part of it, but abuse against women and girls is happening not just by these sick individuals, but plenty of others. It is you who needs to smell the coffee.

That makes it alright to ignore the rest, because?

Well can you tell us what the common denominator is between the latest bunch of abusers and those in Rotherham is?

They have a penis like all other male sexual abusers. Or is that not a 'common denominator'?

plus alot of these guys (British Pakistanis) will grow up in a household where females are still severely subjugated, so they become conditioned with a sense of their own supreme seriousness and historical importance as males. No matter how stupid in reality, they're always magically and automatically right and correct. This is the first key distortion. A key contributing factor to the fact that it doesn't take much for a lot of S. Asian males to become self-righteous if they are inclined to be... A culture of misogyny and the licence this gives to parade unbalanced masculine behaviours needs to really be given more serious attention by those who attempt to address this problem from within their own communities.

Speaking of smelling the coffee, do you know the group responsible for the majority of child sexual abuse in this country are?

Speaking of smelling the coffee, do you know the group responsible for the majority of child sexual abuse in this country are?

is it the glitter band?

Why, were they also operating as a gang of organised groomers made up of tens of abusers and abusing thousands (probably 10s of thousands) of children? If not, stop trying to deflect it. They're both bad but they're separate problems.

Yes they were also operating as a gang of groomers (allegedly) and yes, hundreds if not thousands of children could be involved (allegedly.) So I don't see why they are separate problems. Child abuse is child abuse.

boom-tish!

Bless you :)

collectively id say it was white british and rightly so were arrested and prosecuted . now lets take a look at the scandal now eh halibut, these girls were let down badly by the social services and police because of a fear of arresting them and prosecution because of the ethnicity of the people concerned. I bet the police didn't think twice about prosecuting the white lot :roll: