Another Grooming Scandal - Aylesbury

On 13/09/2015 at 09:46, danny12 said:

I don't see non Muslims venting their spleens in anger when people talk about non Muslim pedo's, maybe your anger should be vented at the people in the Muslim community that abused children.

If Muslims organized a march to highlight the pedo's in the non Muslim community you would be more likley to see non Muslims joining your march and not opposing you with a counter demonstration.

Nottingham care home inquiry reveals 343 cases of child sexual abuse.

https://news.sky.com/story/nottingham-care-home-inquiry-reveals-343-cases-of-child-sexual-abuse-11514478

No mention of the offenders religion, colour or race.

This isn't a race hate issue. The crime needs investigating and the root causes ripped up without fear or prejudice.

We have had problem with:

White priests in monastery schools,

Predominantly white carers in care homes,

Predominantly Pakistani grooming gangs.

Understanding how each of these organise themselves and go undetected or without arrest for so long needs to be understood, so it can be stopped as soon as possible.

Refusing to mention race or religion because it's uncomfortable hinders that.

It certainly does not mean all priests or all Muslims are sex offenders. Most people are well aware of that.

1 hour ago, woodview said:

This isn't a race hate issue. The crime needs investigating and the root causes ripped up without fear or prejudice.

Understanding how each of these organise themselves and go undetected or without arrest for so long needs to be understood, so it can be stopped as soon as possible.

It certainly does not mean all priests or all Muslims are sex offenders. Most people are well aware of that.

I agree up till the the last 2 sentences. Certain people ONLY seem interested on these issues when "muslims" "asians" are involved. It is used as a tool to use against asians as a whole. we have had this "debate" so many times over the years.

Funnily enough theres years of proof on this very forum that the same people arent interested in the other stories that dont feature "asians". as for this story and related, i believe there should also be an inquiry as to why theyre are so many vulnerable girls to get caught in these webs of depravity and how they do so. 

1 hour ago, woodview said:

I belive it is a race issue, these men see white girls as trash and easy meat, some have even expressed this during trial.

The priests and carers you mention operated in enclosed institutions and were seen as people of power (particularly priests) and respectibility. Most of the Asians in these cases are predominantly working class in low paid jobs and in many cases members of the same family, the fact that just over 1 in 5 Muslim men in Rotherham in under investigation gives an indication of the scale, this is a societal problem with these people that needs addressing not hiding.

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

I agree up till the the last 2 sentences. Certain people ONLY seem interested on these issues when "muslims" "asians" are involved. It is used as a tool to use against asians as a whole. we have had this "debate" so many times over the years.

Funnily enough theres years of proof on this very forum that the same people arent interested in the other stories that dont feature "asians". as for this story and related, i believe there should also be an inquiry as to why theyre are so many vulnerable girls to get caught in these webs of depravity and how they do so. 

That's why I said 'most' .

The ones outside of what I describe seem to be in two camps.

One set do as you describe and focus all their attention on the Muslim aspect, as it fits their agenda.

The other set do the opposite and refuse to even discuss Pakistani heritage groups i.e the problem that happened in Rotherham.

It needs digging out and steps taken to stop it happening again without either type of prejudice. 

8 hours ago, melthebell said:

Whether or not some people use it to discriminate should not stop proper investigation by people who don't.

Just now, WiseOwl182 said:

Whether or not some people use it to discriminate should not stop proper investigation by people who don't.

indeed i agree

also see the BBC scandal, Catholic church, care homes scandal, westminster, im sure the football coach scandal should be investigated more too, a lot of that was "hidden", but it shouldnt be ran on race lines

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

indeed i agree

also see the BBC scandal, Catholic church, care homes scandal, westminster, im sure the football coach scandal should be investigated more too, a lot of that was "hidden", but it shouldnt be ran on race lines

Race has nothing to do with it.