Another Grooming Scandal - Aylesbury

Firstly, Muslims aren't a race.

Secondly, there's no debate to be had over the case with the white paedophile ring. It's a straight forward sickos got caught and locked up case, beyond saying how sick they are and how much they should get punished, there's no debate. It's a bit like creating a thread saying grass is green. Yes, it is. The difference with the grooming cases is there are discussion points around authorities covering them up, the length of time it has been going on, and the sheer scale of the number of cases and victims with similarities in completely unrelated cases. It would be the same if they were all Catholic gangs in a dozen copy cat cases, or at least it would be for me.[/QUOTE]

.....and it is. Look at the uproar over CSE and:-

The Jimmy Saville cases

The 'people in high places' scandal

The clergy.

Teachers and youth workers.

In fact anywhere when people use their power in one area to exploit others.

Ah but these paedophiles are called John Denham, Matthew Stansfield, Adam Toms, Matthew Lisk, Robin Hollyson, Christopher Knight and David Harsley. You wouldn't expect WiseOwl182, RonJeremy and ricgem2002 to rush to denounce them as quickly as they would Muslim paedophiles.

sorry only just noticed this and yes they do deserve everything that's coming their way :roll: having said that were they allowed to go free for 16 years because the police/council/social services failed to investigate this and cover up :roll: I await your reply to this :suspect:

The hypocrisy is the lack of anger/hatred when the offenders are non Muslims as opposed to when it's Muslim offenders.

I don't see many threads started when non Muslim offenders are involved.

The fault lies with the authorities for not doing their job, Muslims like myself didn't ask them to cover it up did we?

Maybe the hate and anger should be directed towards those that failed to do their job instead of waiting for a Muslim offender thread to vent it on.

That's the hypocrisy I'm talking about although I don't expect you and certain others to see it.

I don't see non Muslims venting their spleens in anger when people talk about non Muslim pedo's, maybe your anger should be vented at the people in the Muslim community that abused children.

If Muslims organized a march to highlight the pedo's in the non Muslim community you would be more likley to see non Muslims joining your march and not opposing you with a counter demonstration.

£2 million in prison costs that could have been spent on helping people in real need, if £3 had been spent for 3x 9mm rounds.

39 minutes ago, woodview said:

£2 million in prison costs that could have been spent on helping people in real need, if £3 had been spent for 3x 9mm rounds.

If 'justice' like that is what you fancy, try emigrating to Saudi Arabia. Careful though as they flog you for drinking beer.

7 hours ago, woodview said:

It'd not just the prison costs, it's also the legal aid they get which is draining the public purse. The Rochdale gang received over £1,000,000 between them. A year or so ago, The Star had a story about 3 grooming gang members from Sheffield who received over £100,000 between them in legal aid.

Just now, despritdan said:

It'd not just the prison costs, it's also the legal aid they get which is draining the public purse. The Rochdale gang received over £1,000,000 between them. A year or so ago, The Star had a story about 3 grooming gang members from Sheffield who received over £100,000 between them in legal aid.

Legal aid is vital. Without it, justice is only accessible to the very wealthy.

9 hours ago, Halibut said:

If 'justice' like that is what you fancy, try emigrating to Saudi Arabia. Careful though as they flog you for drinking beer.

I'm not propsing flogging for beer. My proposal is only for people like this who drug and systematically rape children.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

Legal aid is vital. Without it, justice is only accessible to the very wealthy.

Actually, the very wealthy or those on benefits, but nobody between.

12 minutes ago, woodview said:

I'm not propsing flogging for beer. My proposal is only for people like this who drug and systematically rape children.

What you're proposing is foolish. Capital punishment was done away with for good reason.

10 hours ago, woodview said:

Go live in a country with the death penalty if that's your view.

13 minutes ago, Halibut said:

What you're proposing is foolish. Capital punishment was done away with for good reason.

I doubt very very much we will agree on the subject. I and many others believe for people like these in well proven cases it is the right thing to do.

Neither opinion is foolish, just different.