Another Grooming Scandal - Aylesbury

Yes, it's white native Brits; fancy that. Proportions? I don't know, but I do know that those who focus solely on the Muslim cases and never utter a peep about the other ones aren't really concerned about the victims.

Well come on post figures you're becoming to look a little bit foolish now.

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 21:48 ----------

I wouldn't call it a raw nerve, but having worked in a secondary school and seeing (mature) white men pick up clearly underage girls and seeing those same girls a few days later with black-eyes, stories of free drugs and alcohol and so on, I am not naive enough to think that this is a purely Pakistani affair.

This country is hiding under that mantle for now, ignoring the examples I provided earlier and going: Oooh! Those naughty Pakistani men! Chickens come home to roost in my experience, at which time people like you will act with the same condemnation you do now, knowing full well "I told you so.".

So you reported this did you or have you got an agenda or ulterior motive?

Yes, it's white native Brits; fancy that. Proportions? I don't know, but I do know that those who focus solely on the Muslim cases and never utter a peep about the other ones aren't really concerned about the victims.

The only breakdown is for sexual offences overall, and arrests not convictions, and is a few years old.

If English is your first language, you should be able to read through this rather long document. [/sarc]

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf

From page 53:

75.7% White

9.3% Black

9.2% Asian

2.2% Mixed

1.9% Chinese or Other

1.6% Not Stated

Of course only a racist would think that any ethnicity is more predisposed to be a sexual criminal than any other. However, likelihood of getting away with crime is more likely to make people more predisposed to commit crimes. Cultural identity and separation is more likely to result in crimes committed against others.

It's the last two points that need addressing, by all of us. Bickering over who are the worst sexual offenders is pointless, but your lack of understanding of my point earlier and your rather sarcastic reply, rather surprised me.

Increasing the numbers of schools, where children don't meet with children from other faiths and none, even forbidden to do so, is only going to result in increasing separation and the opinion that others are inferior.

Well come on post figures you're becoming to look a little bit foolish now.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who's making an SF career from the start.

The only breakdown is for sexual offences overall, and arrests not convictions, and is a few years old.

If English is your first language, you should be able to read through this rather long document. [/sarc]

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf

From page 53:

75.7% White

9.3% Black

9.2% Asian

2.2% Mixed

1.9% Chinese or Other

1.6% Not Stated

Of course only a racist would think that any ethnicity is more predisposed to be a sexual criminal than any other. However, likelihood of getting away with crime is more likely to make people more predisposed to commit crimes. Cultural identity and separation is more likely to result in crimes committed against others.

It's the last two points that need addressing, by all of us. Bickering over who are the worst sexual offenders is pointless, but your lack of understanding of my point earlier and your rather sarcastic reply, rather surprised me.

Increasing the numbers of schools, where children don't meet with children from other faiths and none, even forbidden to do so, is only going to result in increasing separation and the opinion that others are inferior.

Must say that I'm surprised at your surprise. Halibut has never shown the slightest bit of understanding let alone intelligence or insight.

Must say that I'm surprised at your surprise. Halibut has never shown the slightest bit of understanding let alone intelligence or insight.

Is it correct that he has the worlds smallest dictionary?

Is it correct that he has the worlds smallest dictionary?

It's bigger than yours smithy!

"FactCheck: what do we know about the grooming gangs?"

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739

Well that certainly kills off some of the arguments from the apologists on here. I must say, the sheer scale of those stats is staggering. It is frightening. We know what the problem is but not the solution. I'm afraid there probably isn't one.

"FactCheck: what do we know about the grooming gangs?"

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-grooming-gangs/18739

"The unit says: “All ethnicities were represented in the sample. However, a disproportionate number of offenders were reported as Asian.”

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

By contrast, the seven “Type 2 groups” – paedophile rings rather than grooming gangs – “were reported as exclusively of white ethnicity”.

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white."

so what percentage of the UK population is either asian or arab.

"The unit says: “All ethnicities were represented in the sample. However, a disproportionate number of offenders were reported as Asian.”

Of 52 groups where ethnicity data was provided, 26 (50 per cent) comprised all Asian offenders, 11 (21 per cent) were all white, 9 (17 per cent) groups had offenders from multiple ethnicities, 4 (8 per cent) were all black offenders and there were 2 (4 per cent) exclusively Arab groups.

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

By contrast, the seven “Type 2 groups” – paedophile rings rather than grooming gangs – “were reported as exclusively of white ethnicity”.

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white."

Waits for a response from Mafya.

I'll get a flask and some sandwiches ready.

Waits for a response from Mafya.

I'll get a flask and some sandwiches ready.

I thought you were busy thieving childrens bikes. :roll:

Around 5%. Somewhat lower than the 50% to 75% representation in grooming gangs.