Sign in to follow this  

Rooms available in well facilitied house in Walkley

I've got a couple of rooms available for rent in my house just into Walkley on the Crookesmoor side. Ideal for access to either the University of Sheffield or the city centre. Goodwin sports within 10 minutes walk and most University facilities, (notably the teaching hospital and nursing college) within a maximum of 20 minutes walk. City centre accessible by 30 minute walk or regular number 90 bus route. Ideal for young professionals and students alike.

I'm an affable, friendly 23 yr old, young professional working in the city centre and a University of Sheffield graduate and therefore very familiar with the area and can help with any settling.

The house consists of 2 good sized bedrooms (1 attic, 1 first floor, both suitable for couple or single person), 1 smaller but not tiny single bedroom (currently a study), bathroom, new kitchen, newly decorated lounge, good sized garden. My hope is to rent out one of the good sized rooms and maybe the smaller room at a cheaper rate (kinda obvious really) dependent on interest. The remaining main room to be mine. Which main room is negotiable.

Cable TV and 2MB broadband internet access installed. Can accomodate either extra attachments or am happy to provide access through my computer if none are owned.

I'll provide the rooms furnished to good level or not at all as desired and appropriate.

Rent negotiable dependent on arrangements but planning on doing all inclusive deal covering bills, council tax and broadband access for very competitive £350 per month for the larger room and £250 for the smaller room.

Rental period as desired. Available from the middle/late of April

I'm quite flexible on most things so please get in touch if interested or have questons.

rmjackson7@hotmail.com