Funfair in Graves Park July 2015

Hi,

anybody got any details, ie dates it's on? prices? what's the parking like? for a funfair in Graves Park this week? :D

last nights star thunder theme park event,graves park unlimited rides under 1.2 m

£5.99 over 1.2 m riders £7.99 one payment only,dates sat july 25th to august 2nd

over 20 rides included in price times 1pm to 5pm and 4pm to 8pm

sundays 1pm to 4pm and 3pm to 6pm wrist bands supplied,near the animal park,i went last year its great,hope this helps you

Also funfair rides open in Sheffield City centre this weekend.

Thanks both of you. Think we'll stick to Graves Park one as one price. Could cost a fortune to pay for individual rides.

must be busy,passed at 1.30pm very hard to get past the park due to parked vehicles

why don't they use the car park?not seen it a busy since the highland fling

must be busy,passed at 1.30pm very hard to get past the park due to parked vehicles

Because you have to pay to use the car park.

The buses up here have stopped running because they can't get past.

Old people and people carrying stuff from Woodseats as the buses won't come up.

Where are the Police?

The problem with Graves Park is there is a car park but it is not the biggest in the world and is no longer free. Even when nothing is going on in the park, loads of cars park on the nearby grass verges to gain free parking. Sometimes when an event is on they allow you to park in the park itself by the bottom entrance below the animal farm entrance. Not sure if this is the case this time and last time it was about £5 per car anyhow, so people are still going to park wherever they can for free.

No problem with people parking for free....even though they take my space on many occasions but when it disrupts the buses they must be parking wrong and should be moved.

Think of other people is all we ask for.

when I go to graves park events I pay £3 and for say 3-4 in a car that's good value and

theres normally 2 fields full of cars,and I would rather pay than risk damage or disruption to other people going about there every day business