Airgun Shooting in urban area

its only a bird !!!

I'll bet the scrote who did it would have no qualms about shooting a cat or something.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with gun law in the UK.

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 21:54 ----------

Why? Shooting in a built up area is not against the law, as long as you do shoot WITHIN the boundaries of the law.

There were probably several offences committed here but shooting in a built up area is not one of them.

I have a few grand tied up in airguns, the last thing I want is some idiot attracting this sort of attention.

A friend was shot with an air rifle - a long time ago now - she was new to this country and shot in the eye. Luckily, she wore sturdy glasses. She was in hospital for a week. Had she not worn glasses she would have lost an eye at 19 years of age. It was hardly treated as a crime at the time - I really don't understand why these things are legal.

its only a bird !!!

Just the reply I expect from some.

its only a bird !!!

I used to live opposite the school. What if he /she had hit one of the children. The nursery children play in the outdoor area at the side

its only a bird !!!

You better hope you don't come back as a bird then.:huh:

I have a few grand tied up in airguns, the last thing I want is some idiot attracting this sort of attention.

Then perhaps you should be more concerned with the offences this guy likely did cause, rather than ones he didn't. It's never a good thing for the sport of shooting when people perpetuate misinformation about it.

I want to say thank you to the people who have made constructive posts and a great big Jog on to the people who just cant help but nit pick and try to cause an argument.

Some of you should grow up, or get a life, or both.

Edited by Timeh

I want to say thank you to the people who have made constructive posts and a great big Jog on to the people who just cant help but nit pick and try to cause an argument.

Some of you should grow up, or get a lie, or both.

You're welcome.

I fully agree the guy is an idiot and a dangerous one at that.

Do you know what type of bird it was?

Youres were the unhelpful type posts i was talking about but we both know you knew that already.

The bird was black.

Then perhaps you should be more concerned with the offences this guy likely did cause, rather than ones he didn't. It's never a good thing for the sport of shooting when people perpetuate misinformation about it.

Perhaps you should stop trying to be the forums man of people, although I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with nearly ten thousand sad posts under their belt.