Airgun Shooting in urban area

If you are the sick freak who killed a bird on Newlands grove half hour ago id just like to tell you what a scumbag you are. You shot that bird in a built up area and within feet of my family. I hope you are happy with yourself as the 91 year old women whos gutter the bird now lies in is distraught at what you did and It will cost her money to get it removed you horrible horrible person!

Im none too happy you firing a gun near my family too so you better not let me find out who you are.

Report to 101. Offense comitted. Type of bird was it out of interest? Magpies or crows etc will probably remove it so dont worry about paying anyone at this stage

Reported and thanks for that.

Was walking my dog in the park off Ridgehill Avenue two weeks ago and someone was shooting from the houses that back onto the park.

Probably the same person. Right location. Idiot !

Yes get the idiot reported, anyone shooting in a built up area should be banned from owning airguns for 10 years.

If you are the sick freak who killed a bird on Newlands grove half hour ago id just like to tell you what a scumbag you are. You shot that bird in a built up area and within feet of my family. I hope you are happy with yourself as the 91 year old women whos gutter the bird now lies in is distraught at what you did and It will cost her money to get it removed you horrible horrible person!

Im none too happy you firing a gun near my family too so you better not let me find out who you are.

There's some evil vile people in this world who simply have no compassion or empathy, and just ignore some comments left from peeps who want a argument

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 20:22 ----------

There was no 'offense' committed![/ ????????????????? what ever

There was no 'offense' committed!

How do you know? Discharging an air rifle within 50ft of a public highway possibly?shooting a songbird or protected species possibly? Causing people to be distressed or fear for their safety by discharging a firearm in a public place?

Almost certainly not a legitimate use of a weapon to control pests or vermin on the general license.

Who knows but much more likely an offense committed than not given the description in the original post

They are probably referring to the spelling of offence! ;)

Regardless of whether its a game bird or class as vermin, etc, or not, I doubt very much you're allowed to fire an airgun on the street in an urban area.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with gun law in the UK.

---------- Post added 24-07-2015 at 21:54 ----------

Yes get the idiot reported, anyone shooting in a built up area should be banned from owning airguns for 10 years.

Why? Shooting in a built up area is not against the law, as long as you do shoot WITHIN the boundaries of the law.

There were probably several offences committed here but shooting in a built up area is not one of them.