Walking group and activities

Im looking for fellow people to go out for walks with in the peaks or any where in Sheffield.

I love walking but its not fun going out walking on your own in the peaks as i dont go too far in case i get lost.

If there are any groups that go on walks during the week id love to hear about them.

Also do you know know of any evening activities to do around the Heeley area. Im 33 and female and boredom is getting the better of me during the week.

All suggestions are much appreciated :-D

Try Modern Jive as an evening activity. There's a class night on almost every week - Ceroc on Tuesdays at the Davy on Prince of Wales Road, Blitz on Weds & Thurs at Crookes Social Club (Mulehouse Road), or if you are looking for somewhere near Heeley try Easy Dance at Woodseats WMC on Mondays. (Personally I recommend Blitz because I prefer the other dancers and instructors, but they all teach the same dance style and you can go to all of them, or any other Modern Jive events, without running into 'territoriality'.)

I know a couple of dancers who are in the Sheffield 20s & 30s Walking Group who recommend it highly.

Edited by Jive Knight

Crookes Club also do a broadway 'Dance Like Nobody's Watching' session on a Monday night which is really good fun.

If you call the club 0114 266 0114 they'll be able to give you the contact details.