The greatest threat to Israel?

We regualy hear about muslim intolerance but not often do we here about things like this

According to one source (former head of mossad) the Ultra orthodox jews are a greater threat to Israel than Iran

Smashing up a few buses because you dont get your own way is not only childish but its sick too. Mardy arses!

Oh I'm sure Israel can defend itself. They have no problem bombing the living daylights out of the Palestinians

Also they are defended by every western democracy going even though their human rights is appalling.

the ultra zionists are another threat to middle east stability.

They're quite happy to live on land they've stolen from the Palestinians, while refusing to send their own children to serve in the military.

As they tend to have much larger families than secular israelis, their political and religious influence will increase until israel is too busy killing Palestinian women and children to do anything else.

They're quite happy to live on land they've stolen from the Palestinians,

I'm pretty sure we 'stole' that land chap, we took it off the Ottoman Empire back in 1918(ish)

I'm pretty sure we 'stole' that land chap, we took it off the Ottoman Empire back in 1918(ish)

True The Israelites are only claiming their land back.

Mod Note

Posts with racist content have been deleted.

If you wish to make statements with racist views kindly do so on a forum where you alone accept sole responsibility for the content.

True The Israelites are only claiming their land back.

How did they get it?

How did they get it?

And wasnt Palestine mentioned in the Bible. I know I dont believe much of what the Bible says but they must have kept to some historical accuracy.

So if Palestine was in the Bible surely they should be entitled to have their own state.

And wasnt Palestine mentioned in the Bible. I know I dont believe much of what the Bible says but they must have kept to some historical accuracy.

So if Palestine was in the Bible surely they should be entitled to have their own state.

Ancient Palestine was the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity.

So any state needs to take that into account.

Lots of places mentioned in the bible don't exist anymore either.

Edited by geared

Ancient Palestine was the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity.

So any state needs to take that into account.

Lots of places mentioned in the bible don't exist anymore either.

And anyway Judaism is way older. In its current format, it is 3327yrs old. Christianity is about 1700yrs old.

The word Palestine is derived form the word Philistine and the Philistines were not Arabs, they were Greek, the people calling themselves Palestinians are Arabs and not of Greek origins.

Oh I'm sure Israel can defend itself. They have no problem bombing the living daylights out of the Palestinians

Also they are defended by every western democracy going even though their human rights is appalling.

Would that be the same Palestinians who happily launch rockets into Israel on a weekly basis killing innocent people.

Dont paint the Palestinians as the innocent victims of Israeli brutality .