Mulcher/wood chipings

Dose anyone know if allotments will take free mulcher ? im a gardener and will have some mulcher from about 25 conifers im cutting down next week. Thought it may be useful to some one instead of going to the disposal yard

Put it in items for free/swap some1 will happily have it

I could certainly use it on my allotment. Where abouts are you based?

s13 ,but can drop it off tomorrow morning if its any use to you there's the odd bits of stick in there but mostly little piece's of conifer ,its on the back of my truck at mo so could really do with getting it off asap

Hi I would be interested in the wood for my wood burner if you are cutting down your trees. Please let know if this is possible, Im in the nether edge area and can pick them up.

Regards Martin [email protected]

hi if you still have some mulcher left we are at manor allotments and would really appreciate any wood chippings or mulch as its really good for covering the edges where we dont grow many thanks in advance if you have you can pm me and ill meet you at the gates thanks