Atheism the Belief

well the point is at the time its happening, you yourself don't know the outcome until the outcome has come

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:13 ----------

If God is everything that is here and the universe is everything that exists, they must be one and the same, so when you are talking about the universe but calling it God you are causing confusion.

Maybe confusion with you .. Don't worry, you was'nt meant to understand what i meant .. its already written .. its part of God's plan

What evidence do you have to support your opinion that the universe is entirely deterministic?

What evidence do you have to support your opinion that the universe is entirely deterministic?

This is just my opinion ..

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:18 ----------

There is a man named Frank, unknown to him he will die today but he just doesnt know it because he hasn't died yet

If everything is deterministic, then what's the point?

The point would be that you don't know everything that you will do in the future even though events have been set in motion that determine what you future will be. So even though you can't change your future you can still enjoy finding out what it will be.

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:22 ----------

well the point is at the time its happening, you yourself don't know the outcome until the outcome has come

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 13:13 ----------

Maybe confusion with you .. Don't worry, you was'nt meant to understand what i meant .. its already written .. its part of God's plan

You claimed God/universe doesn't have the ability to communicate, so you can't know that its part of God's plan.

The point would be that you don't know everything that you will do in the future even though events have been set in motion that determine what you future will be. So even though you can't change your future you can still enjoy finding out what it will be..

Why? if it's already determined for you.

Why? if it's already determined for you.

well because your not really meant to know unless you think too much

That's not a point. You might as well immediately stop making all decisions, because you can't change anything as it's all deterministic...

Dyke, why would you have an opinion with no evidence to support it?

Atheism ..

The belief there was once absolutely nothing and nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason) creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which then turned in to dinosaurs .. and they mock your beliefs !!

Dogmatic religious belief, is by nature, unspiritual.

That's not a point. You might as well immediately stop making all decisions, because you can't change anything as it's all deterministic...

Dyke, why would you have an opinion with no evidence to support it?

Well firstly how can i show evidence to support my opinion on something like this ... and secondly if you stop making all decisions, it because you was meant to ... you see , it was part of God's plan

Well firstly how can i show evidence to support my opinion on something like this ... and secondly if you stop making all decisions, it because you was meant to ... you see , it was part of God's plan

Why would you believe something without evidence?

Atheism ..

The belief there was once absolutely nothing and nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason) creating everything and everywhere.

This atheist is not even sure that "nothing" is even a possibility. What is your evidence for claiming that atheists believe that there was once nothing.

It is certainly true that many theists believe in "nothing" since it is explained away by God in scripture, but why attribute this belief on all atheists too?

It seems odd to posit something we don't know is possible (nothing), and then explain it away with something we don't know is possible (God). I'm much more comfortable with don't know.

Why would you believe something without evidence?

Well its called imagination ..

Imagination is more important than knowledge .. anyway if your waiting for some other people to show you the truth then you will be waiting along time