Signing in to Virgin and my email

As I try and sign in to my email there is a box asking 'are you a robot?' - I ignored it twice and then clicked on the box - I got 'oops our system still thinks you are a robot'

next to the box is the word 'recatcha'

anyone else getting this?

It happened to me yesterday when i first logged into my email, like yourself i was also dubious, everything has been o.k up to now.

Thanks Alan

Google is also asking us to agree to their terms, I never know if these things are genuine

It happened to me too. I just clicked 'I am not a robot' and everything was fine.

As soon as I click 'I am not a robot' a pop-up comes up about fish!

and I keep getting 'oops our system still thinks you're a robot'

Just tick the box.

This is driving me crazy, more clicks to get to email, click to say you are not a robot, then you have to select photos from aboard that are 'cakes' or 'fish' more clicks and waiting, this is driving me mad, I phoned to complain then I get a message (eventually) saying they will run tests on my services so to stop what you are doing! So I ended the call.

Time to move to another email methinks...

By the way, check out VM forum people aren't happy with this 'extra level of security'

Same here, it took me nearly four minutes to get on to my email, the pictures aren't distinct so people with poor eyesight must find it difficult, not to mention people with high BP

Cressida it's so frustrating, especially if you go in a few times a day and the photos are awful, whoever thought up this crazy idea wants shooting

Cressida it's so frustrating, especially if you go in a few times a day and the photos are awful, whoever thought up this crazy idea wants shooting

When I eventually get through to my email I have saved it to my favourites (moved it to the top) click on it there, mostly I get straight through

I just signed in as normal and clicked the, I am not a robot, and got straight through.

I just signed in as normal and clicked the, I am not a robot, and got straight through.

Yes, it's just annoying having to prove I am not a robot....