Garden Ideas welcome!

Hello I was wondering if you can help me out..

This is my garden I want to do something with it but I'm not sure what to do I was wondering if you can give me ideas on what you would do its basically a black canvas quite a long lawn hedge on left and on right behind all those weeds is a fence and the brick building on the right is my garage which has a nice old fashioned window on the back of it

Any Ideas welcome! :)

My budget is roughly £500 - 700 the only thing I would like is a green house for the rest could you give me ideas on what you would probably do! I would really appreciate it

Thank you - Jack! - Click on the link to see photo of my garden :)

http://postimg.org/image/xoasp6uc3/

It looks like you've got a large established rhoddedenrom on the left hand side.

The lawn doesn't look too bad. Tidy the lawn edges and weed the paths.

For the greenhouse work out when north, south etc is. I've got a greenhouse on the back of my garage which works well as its south facing.

If you've just moved in then it might be worth watching it for 12 months to see what appears and flowers.

The fences look a bit tired. I'd recommend planting a nice hedge as it encourages birds, is fairly easy to maintain and cheaper than replacing fences every 10 years or so.

Hi Thanks for the reply I moved in a year ago and Ive left it to see what happens the rhoddedenrom is good it has just finished flowering really nice that that is about it for that The best place for a greehouse would be in the top right corner :)

I was wondering what else would you do just ideas are great Im happy spending £500 on it after the greenhouse so do you have any suggestions on landscaping it at all or anything like that?

---------- Post added 16-07-2015 at 23:00 ----------

Another Idea to hide the fence is I was thinking about putting some willow screening up against it yes remove all the weeds

On the right behind all those weeds is a fence.

You could cover those fences with climbers quite cheaply. If you put up some willow trellises, two per fence panel would do, you can plant a mixture of perennial climbers and annuals such as sweet peas to give you some permanent green cover and a load of flowers through the summer. Seeing as you've got bindweed in the right-hand border, you might as well make the best of it and let it climb your trellis where it will be decorative without interfering with other plants too much.

Are you looking for an outside space to use maybe a patio or small decked area? could always make a brick bbq or get some nice furniture and a fire pit. I would say try finding a green house on gumtree or on the for sale section on this site always one going cheap. i'd suggest painting all the fence panels then putting up trellis or willow as stated then grow clematis up them.

Any chance of some more pictures please

I would get a line of eucalyptus trees planted along the bottom fence. fast growing they will give some privacy fron the houses overlooking without cutting out all the light like a row of conifers would.

Bark strip screening over the fence is a good alternative to bamboo/willow which tends to go grey and look tatty after a year or two.

If you want a patio area make sure it goes wherever gets the sun the most or at the time you're most likely to be sitting on it!

Plenty of garden design ideas in google image search