Flying ants days

I heard one jump off our bedroom window sill it shouted here earwig go.

I had loads in my garden but there was about 20 plus swallows flying above my house picking them off as flew away :)

They were flying all over and crawling on path. I just squashed has many has I could, did my bit lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-ELECTRIC-FLY-INSECT-SWAT-SWATTER-BUG-MOSQUITO-WASP-ZAPPER-KILLER-ELECTRONIC-/310992444047?hash=item4868981a8f

Get one of these!

:huh: Why? Were you feeling threatened by them?

Aw a swarm of em yesterday, coming over here taking our jobs.

Aargh, hundreds came through the patio paving yesterday, it was horrible to watch.

The forum's been going for 12 years (ish?) and so we can document the first mention of flying ants in the area over that period.

I friend of mine (ahem) who has no life has found the first forum mentions were:

28/7/04

9/7/05

16/7/06

2/8/07

23/7/08

6/8/09

20/7/10

27/7/11

20/8/12

27/7/13

2/8/15

You're welcome :hihi:

The forum's been going for 12 years (ish?) and so we can document the first mention of flying ants in the area over that period.

I friend of mine (ahem) who has no life has found the first forum mentions were:

28/7/04

9/7/05

16/7/06

2/8/07

23/7/08

6/8/09

20/7/10

27/7/11

20/8/12

27/7/13

2/8/15

You're welcome :hihi:

That's actually quite interesting, I might pass it on to The Society of Biology.

That's actually quite interesting, I might pass it on to The Society of Biology.

It's very interesting actually. That means that the ants fly at 25.55mph if it takes them a year to fly round the world. This means that they'd never get done for speeding (apart from in a 20mph zone). I'd pass it on to the police.

Just had flying ants. There were hundreds of them