HELP to find Jewellers

Hi All, I've also had a similar experience with abbey lane jewellers and they have two bracelets of my mum's, did you have any luck with getting hold of him mberg please? Again sentimental value, anyone heard anything further?

Please don't publish the addresses of people on the open forum.

Thank you to Mondeo blade for my private message of the address, I can't private message you back until I have been a user longer. I have got the items back by just knocking on his door-I believe he is working from home now. Thank you to everyone :)

he should have left details if giving up shop with them thats doing the shop up surely

Called at Mr Summers house to chase a watch repaire up to find the house empty on asking at the house next door i was told he had moved to Rotherham. He has not left a address where he can be contacted Can anyone help please

I have also left a watch with Mr Summers. I've called and called and been given various excuses. I went to his house which is vacant and was told by his neighbour that he had moved to Rotherham but declined to give a forwarding address. His house is up for auction with Graham Penny Auctions in Leicester.

He's stopped answering his mobile now so I got in touch with CAB who told me, in their opinion, it was a crime and I should take it to the police. I did this and the matter has been left with Woodseats Police Station.

I would urge anyone who is in a similar boat to do the same, it can only add impetus.

Have you called the auctioneer or checked the land registry? Would it be worth asking some of the neighbouring shopkeepers if they know anything? Or indeed the people who supply watch/clock parts. I suspect he'll still be working if he's capable.

To be fair to the neighbour I'm sure someone else said they didn't have his forwarding address.

I did see him in Morrisons fairly recently so he was around then.