Stolen Lambretta

My mates black Lambretta was stolen last night on Shepcote lane it has a silver bull on the front chrome wheel carrier and two aerials on the back .Any

infor please let me know.

black gp mate ? you have pm if it is

Edited by iamwoody

Please wanting to spread the word. Last night while dad was on a 12hour night shift near Shepcote Lane some horrible people stole his Lambretta from the work car park. This scooter is my dads pride and joy which he has built from scratch. It is a Black Lambretta with a Silver Bull on the front with a Chrome Wheel Carrier and Two Aerials on the back. Please look out for Lambretta for sale or scooter parts as they may try to strip it down for parts. If you have any info please contact me.

Will pass the word arround to lads in clubs for you

Gutted for you,really hope you get it back .

Early today my mate got a phone call from the police, that they have found his scooter. unfortunatly the parasitic scum that has stolen it and then set fire to it. one can only hope that something in the same vein happens to them, but to this scum we all know who will not work but take of the state and steal from the rest and probably have three kids by the age of 16, to you scum rememebr karma is a BITCH.

Early today my mate got a phone call from the police, that they have found his scooter. unfortunatly the parasitic scum that has stolen it and then set fire to it. one can only hope that something in the same vein happens to them, but to this scum we all know who will not work but take of the state and steal from the rest and probably have three kids by the age of 16, to you scum rememebr karma is a BITCH.

Makes my blood boil does this ,I feel for your mate putting in all that work and effort ( and money ) for some pond life to destroy it in seconds.:(