Adkins first signing

Antone

Martyn Woolford

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/woolford-2545830.aspx

Described on Wikipedia: "Woolford plays as a left winger, where he has been described as being "fleetfooted". He is versatile and has also played as a wing-back, left midfielder and a striker and has also been used in a more "roaming, attacking role" to offer support to a lone striker."

Slightly puzzling as I would have expected signings in the CB or pure forward role. But maybe it's an indicator of what Adkins will set up up front?

Yeah. I think we've got a potentially lethal set of forwards with the likes of Done, Murphy, McNulty and now Woolford but none in the classic no.9 role like so many seem to clamour for, unless Adkins can work some magic on Higdon.

You mean like CTC signing Portuguese players :hihi::hihi:

Narrow it to a country, not a club! :hihi:

---------- Post added 14-07-2015 at 18:43 ----------

Yeah. I think we've got a potentially lethal set of forwards with the likes of Done, Murphy, McNulty and now Woolford but none in the classic no.9 role like so many seem to clamour for, unless Adkins can work some magic on Higdon.

I had to read that ten times :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: