Newhall Road, 1947-1964

Hi everyone, I'm posting this thread for my grandmother who used to live at 147 Newhall road from 1949-1964.

Her name is Sandra Glasby now but back then it was Sandra Williams, she had siblings Doreen and Barry, her mother daisy Williams and she worked at sandersons.

Also my grandfather is Arthur Glasby who also lived in Newhall road at roughly the same time, he was married to a lady called Joyce.

If this sounds familiar to anyone ease reply as it would make my nana day :D thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm posting this thread for my grandmother who used to live at 147 Newhall road from 1949-1964.

Her name is Sandra Glasby now but back then it was Sandra Williams, she had siblings Doreen and Barry, her mother daisy Williams and she worked at sandersons.

Also my grandfather is Arthur Glasby who also lived in Newhall road at roughly the same time, he was married to a lady called Joyce.

If this sounds familiar to anyone ease reply as it would make my nana day :D thanks.

Did they have a son called Brian?I think he may be my Dad

Yeah, from what I know Arthur had a son called Brian, and Brian had two sons called Brian and thomas, and twin girls. Arthur had two more sons, darren and daniel, with his second wife, Sandra.

is this the Brian that lived off staniforth road he had twin girls