Where can I buy a reconditioned turbo in Sheffield?

where can I buy a recon turbo in Sheffield :)

I honestly cant answer my friend need more info. However I must say a turbo sounds impressive. It is nothing more than a hair dryer . Nothing complicated about it. I got one for a Honda for a few quid from scrap yard. Let the garage fit it… All in £50. That’s fitting and getting it from scrappy.

Turbo .. Sounds manly . It is nothing more than a pipe with a fan. That’s it!!! It is crap disappointing looking. The name sounds cool though. Google it! For an image.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 00:52 ----------

Hair dryer.!

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 00:53 ----------

A few pound!!! Don't get Ripped off.

ironically the reman turbo my garage bought cost almost double what the genuine replacement cost from an authorised dealer. It also failed after just 5 weeks. Do you know what you need ? This is a handy site; http://www.btnturbo.com/

I honestly cant answer my friend need more info. However I must say a turbo sounds impressive. It is nothing more than a hair dryer . Nothing complicated about it. I got one for a Honda for a few quid from scrap yard. Let the garage fit it… All in £50. That’s fitting and getting it from scrappy.

Did you chuff you lying sod.

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 18:16 ----------

There's a few places around that will be able to get you a turbo, but you're unlikely to find the specific turbo you need just off the shelf - you'll need to order it in.

Depending on the type of turbo it might not be any cheaper getting a re-con turbo than buying a new unit.

It is nothing more than a pipe with a fan. That’s it!!!

Its quite a lot more than that. And there are certain conditions on some cars that will destroy a replacement turbo if certain things aren't done.

OP - post up your make and model before replacing.