The Walking Dead Series 6

Wow. Just wow. :o

lol that was exactly what i was just gonna say

Don't forget the whinging too lol

Cliffhanger boo boo cry cry sob gotta wait sob sob

Don't forget the whinging too lol

Cliffhanger boo boo cry cry sob gotta wait sob sob

You're not kidding - from reading the amount of barely concealed anger on the 'tinterweb, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought the episode was really rather good!

Is this series worse than the fifth one?

I rang Channel 5 to ask if they were going to broadcast it and they said it would be broadcast on Spike in April this year.

No sign of it yet.

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 16:12 ----------

Just phoned Channel 5 and they said that series 6 isn't going to be broadcast at all by them, on Channel 5 or Spike.

The guy said that they retain the rights to screen series 5 but no dates have been announced, as yet. It will be repeated on Spike.

Just in case anyone wanted to know.

Is this series worse than the fifth one?

I rang Channel 5 to ask if they were going to broadcast it and they said it would be broadcast on Spike in April this year.

No sign of it yet.

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 16:12 ----------

Just phoned Channel 5 and they said that series 6 isn't going to be broadcast at all by them, on Channel 5 or Spike.

The guy said that they retain the rights to screen series 5 but no dates have been announced, as yet. It will be repeated on Spike.

Just in case anyone wanted to know.

its awesome, then again i enjoy all seasons, its darker and more comic book storylined this season

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 17:46 ----------

You're not kidding - from reading the amount of barely concealed anger on the 'tinterweb, I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought the episode was really rather good!

the tension was brilliantly crafted and amped up slowly to the inevitable end product we were all waiting for.

its awesome, then again i enjoy all seasons, its darker and more comic book storylined this season

---------- Post added 05-04-2016 at 17:46 ----------

the tension was brilliantly crafted and amped up slowly to the inevitable end product we were all waiting for.

Thanks, I'll watch it when it's uploaded to YouTube and not deleted for 'copyright issues'.

Eh? I don't even remember last week's episode.

Just watching last night's episode now.

Just had a middle-of-theroad confrontation and still thinking 'meh'

:o:o:o What an ending, http://www.walkingdeadforums.com is ablaze with theories about the 'victim'...

Despite what it suggests about Maggie what needs to be taken into account is who is going to be useful to Negan in the future, and Maggie now seems to be a liability.

Thought Rick's expressions a bit OTT in this episode.

Crikey, what an episode to kick off season 7....

Indeed, I had to get up early as I did not want one of the most hyped cliffhangers to be spoilt before i watched it!! But boy did they deliver, what a premier!!

Indeed, I had to get up early as I did not want one of the most hyped cliffhangers to be spoilt before i watched it!! But boy did they deliver, what a premier!!

Same, really glad FoxUK decided to let VM/Sky broadcast it nearly the same time as the US to stop the spoilers...