Dark horse Owls fail to steal Diego.

A mate of mine has just been telling me that young Diego is about to sign on the dotted line at Bramall Lane despite offers from Celtic, Juventus and many others (shock horror) which is cracking news .

But I am hearing that our neighbours from over the road made a very recent approach to hijack the contract offer and sign the player however Diego also turned them down.

The lad will get a chance if he earns it so fair play to him. As for Wednesday how can you compete with us :-)

how can we compete with you?

we've got a fair few interesting new signings ourselves Oo

If that is true then I really hope that he goes on to become a household name, I have every confidence that he has the skills so let's hope that he has the temperament to match.

A mate of mine has just been telling me that young Diego is about to sign on the dotted line at Bramall Lane despite offers from Celtic, Juventus and many others (shock horror) which is cracking news .

But I am hearing that our neighbours from over the road made a very recent approach to hijack the contract offer and sign the player however Diego also turned them down.

The lad will get a chance if he earns it so fair play to him. As for Wednesday how can you compete with us :-)

We can but try:hihi:

I suppose our loss is York's gain! :hihi:

Heard we asked for a fee and were told they only want him on loan or a free :D:D

Heard we asked for a fee and were told they only want him on loan or a free :D:D

Put the needle on the record!

Do you have any proof on this I heard from a mate gypsy queen food was good but went and it was a bag of Shiite.

Ha ha.....Gm, it ain't April fools day you know...

Need a bit more bait and a bigger hook !!!!

must not be owt happening down the lane, they all seem "obsessed" by the owls, and who theyre signing....getting on loan Oo

must not be owt happening down the lane, they all seem "obsessed" by the owls, and who theyre signing....getting on loan Oo

I wouldn't say nowt happening ,the grass is growing quicker than ours apparently:)

1) Sheffield Wednesday have confirmed the season-long loan signing of Alex Lopez from Celta Vigo.

2) Price is right for Wednesday :hihi::hihi:

Sheffield Wednesday have signed former Crystal Palace goalkeeper Lewis Price on a free transfer.

3) Wallace arrives at Hillsborough on a free transfer after being released by Burnley this summer and he has put pen to paper on a one-year contract with the Owls.