Saturday Morning Player

Hello,

I am looking to play football on Saturday mornings if any teams are looking for players.

Would not say I am a world beater and would not say I am terrible either.

I can play anywhere down the centre of the pitch. I have played for teams in the Lincoln Saturday Lg and in the top divison of the Worksop Sunday Lg.

Any teams training or playing tomorrow let me know and I will come and have a run out

Cheers

What about Sunday mornings mate.

Hello,

I am looking to play football on Saturday mornings if any teams are looking for players.

Would not say I am a world beater and would not say I am terrible either.

I can play anywhere down the centre of the pitch. I have played for teams in the Lincoln Saturday Lg and in the top divison of the Worksop Sunday Lg.

Any teams training or playing tomorrow let me know and I will come and have a run out

Cheers

can you play sunday lge ??

Hi mate, sent you my number, training this Tuesday and game Saturday morning if your about so can get you involved right away most likely.

Kev

About saturday afternoons davys res training weds nights 7.45 mather road opp davy sports ur very welcome