STOLEN: Petrol Strimmer - Chapeltown Community Centre

Just read post 7. To do six months they would have to be sentanced to 12 months and unfortunately thats never gonna happen.

Six months (three months) for pinching a strimmer i think is enough. But i think a bit of GBH if caught would be a better way of dealing with them, bear in mind my opinion is different to yours :thumbsup:

Not many things in the Arab world I agree with but defo removal of thieves hand(s) is top of the list esp using a blunt knife/saw and no anasthetic.

Serious Question, to you all, what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT are you wanting on this/these thieve's, come on Mr pops you first? Then AMR67/ then ChapeltownCC/ Then Colin Foster/ i am realy interested in your views on this,

Allso Mr POPS why am i a nutter, why are you insulting me?

In reply to your totally incorrect accusation, the OP of this thread was in fact answering this reply:

Thieving scum. Will keep a look out.

Also, as here;

Seriously? Instead of sharing the heck out of this thread and making the strimmer too hot to sell on in the local community, you're all squabbling like kids?

The mind boggles.

- I couldn`t agree more! The 70 year old lady who this happened to was actually hospitalised that very afternoon with heart issues brought on following upset and stress of the theft of the (her own) strimmer, and has actually been in hospital for a week! I can`t believe the thread descended into such bitching and backbiting - truly disgusting behaviour from some of you, with seemingly no care or thought to the situation nor to the people involved!

We posted up on here to get some HELP, not abuse!

Thank you to those who did offer help and support, and to those who didn`t (as above), then please stop trolling this thread.

Edited by ChapeltownCC

Let's hope they have a nasty accident with it and end up permanently disfigured, thieving scum.

Indeed!

Thank you.

This is how it was post 3 and 4

"indeed thank you" was in answer to post 4

I hope the lady you mentioned has a speedy recovery and gets over this.

Edited by kidley

This is how it was post 3 and 4

"indeed thank you" was in answer to post 4

I hope the lady you mentioned has a speedy recovery and gets over this.

Do not assume anything! In actual fact; the OP (of this shared account) is not as computer literate as I am, and did not know you could/should use the quotes to add a DIRECT reply.

Again, as my reply above, accusations are not helping the original matter, and the purpose of this thread was simply to ask for help, and certainly not to be accused (of anything else) by doing so, or by any reply thereafter.

Police have carried out their enquiries, and we hope for a just result.

The Lady in question is recovering.

Do not assume anything! In actual fact; the OP (of this shared account) is not as computer literate as I am, and did not know you could/should use the quotes to add a DIRECT reply.

Again, as my reply above, accusations are not helping the original matter, and the purpose of this thread was simply to ask for help, and certainly not to be accused (of anything else) by doing so, or by any reply thereafter.

Police have carried out their enquiries, and we hope for a just result.

The Lady in question is recovering.

My Bold

That i am glad about.

but, i dont like being accused of something i am not guilty of, in all honesty i think you should have let this post lie

but, i dont like being accused of something i am not guilty of, in all honesty i think you should have let this post lie

Ditto, and ditto (to the ironic extreme!).

THE END.

Ditto, and ditto (to the ironic extreme!).

THE END.

But you said it wasn't you:D:D:D got ya

No more from me

But you said it wasn't you:D:D:D got ya

No more from me

(With respect, and) As my final comments on this farcical matter (and your seemingly farcical manner):

Please refer carefully to the above replies from today`s date in which you will find a full and informed reply as to your earlier accusations (as to our post reply), etc., (etc.).

Please also refrain from further comment this post and subsequent thread if you have nothing useful and helpful to offer with regards the original post.

Thank you.