STOLEN: Petrol Strimmer - Chapeltown Community Centre

Very quite on this thread.

Come on Mr Pops you live quite close to me what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT would you hand out to some of the people where we live who i could name,

Put the glue away mate,i think youve had enough :loopy:

Put the glue away mate,i think youve had enough :loopy:

look here Mr Pops i am older than you, born and bred in Pitsmoor in the early forties. If the above is the best you can do that sums it up.

The mind boggles, what retribution would you like for a serious crime. Some body has pinched a Strimmer hardly the crime of the century

The O.P i do realise you are very upset at the crime against you, and i dont wish to lighten the situation, i do hope the thieves are caught and get whats they deserve. See post 5

Serious Question, to you all, what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT are you wanting on this/these thieve's, come on Mr pops you first? Then AMR67/ then ChapeltownCC/ Then Colin Foster/ i am realy interested in your views on this,

Allso Mr POPS why am i a nutter, why are you insulting me?

A finger, A thumb, AN arm , A leg , A NOD OF the head roll over;)

A finger, A thumb, AN arm , A leg , A NOD OF the head roll over;)

dare i say, rusty bum :hihi:

What do you think would be a suitable punishment if they are ever caught kidley?

Seriously? Instead of sharing the heck out of this thread and making the strimmer too hot to sell on in the local community, you're all squabbling like kids?

The mind boggles.

Very quite on this thread.

Come on Mr Pops you live quite close to me what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT would you hand out to some of the people where we live who i could name,

Perhaps a permanent tattoo across his forehead saying beware I steal from honest people.

If they are caught which I doubt,they should be made to finish the job the person was doing with them stood over watching.

Edited by nikita

Perhaps a permanent tattoo across his forehead saying beware I steal from honest people.

If they are caught which I doubt,they should be made to finish the job the person was doing with them stood over watching.

good idea that with a bit of this .Birching is a corporal punishment with a birch rod, typically applied to the recipient's bare buttocks, although occasionally to the back and/or shoulders.

seen 2 lads running across a57 month back with a stihl chainsaw as they were few guys chopping the trees down next to carriage near handsworth asda obviously while they weren't looking they sneaked in and took it truth is they always get away with it and when they get caught there back doing it again never take your eye off your stuff comeon it Sheffield lots of rats here

What do you think would be a suitable punishment if they are ever caught kidley?

did you miss post 7 ?

---------- Post added 12-07-2015 at 10:41 ----------

With some of them i know, they would have tattoo's down to there scallops:gag:

did you miss post 7 ?

Yes that's true ;) but they would stand out for the rest of us.

did you miss post 7 ?

Just read post 7. To do six months they would have to be sentanced to 12 months and unfortunately thats never gonna happen.