STOLEN: Petrol Strimmer - Chapeltown Community Centre

THEFT OF PETROL STRIMMER!

We have just been doing some clearing at Chapeltown Community Centre, Burncross Road, S35 - turned our back for a moment to get some more fuel from the car, and two lads (we believe) who have been passing by the centre have just stolen our petrol strimmer from inside our fenced boundary despite us being close by!

It`s a "LAWNFLIGHT" make Strimmer - Red & some Black in colour, and currently has a Brushcutter/Bushcutter blade on it.

Awfully upset! It`s my own strimmer from home - I`ve just had it serviced to use today, and now it`s been stolen! We are just trying to make this place look nice, as it`s for our community, and some thoughtless, low-life does this!

If anyone has any information, we would be very, very grateful!

Nina: 07796 851066

---------- Post added 09-07-2015 at 12:46 ----------

DESCRIPTION:

Two white males, young (late teens/early 20`s), tall, very pale, gaunt skin, and thin/slim frame. Short, dark-blonde hair(?).

T-shirts, long trousers, trainers, carrying bottles as they came up the driveway to the centre, and then walked along the footpath in front of the centre, and towards the side of the building.

Sadly, didn`t see where they went with the strimmer when they came back and took it, as worker`s back was turned briefly whilst fetching fuel from the container.

Edited by ChapeltownCC

Let's hope they have a nasty accident with it and end up permanently disfigured, thieving scum.

Let's hope they have a nasty accident with it and end up permanently disfigured, thieving scum.

In my book that makes you worst than them, you hope somebody gets permanently disfigured is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe you hope the thieves win the lottery ?

Maybe you hope the thieves win the lottery ?

Absolutely not where i come from a bit of GBH, otherwise six months in nick, but not permanent disfigurement.

Seconded 100%.

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 22:42 ----------

In my book that makes you worst than them, you hope somebody gets permanently disfigured is beyond my comprehension.

Oh do shut up

Shut up ya nutter :loopy:

Indeed!

Thank you.

Seconded 100%.

---------- Post added 11-07-2015 at 22:42 ----------

Oh do shut up

Shut up ya nutter :loopy:

Serious Question, to you all, what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT are you wanting on this/these thieve's, come on Mr pops you first? Then AMR67/ then ChapeltownCC/ Then Colin Foster/ i am realy interested in your views on this,

Allso Mr POPS why am i a nutter, why are you insulting me?

DESCRIPTION: Two white males, young (late teens/early 20`s), tall, very pale, gaunt skin, and thin/slim frame. Short, dark-blonde hair(?)

SHORTER DESCRIPTION: SmackHeads!!

Edited by TheRocketMan

Very quite on this thread.

Come on Mr Pops you live quite close to me what PERMANENT DISFIGUREMENT would you hand out to some of the people where we live who i could name,