Who is the most famous person you have seen/met?

I met phillip schofield in manchester,he spoke to me for 15 minutes ,and then walked off down the road with a carrier bag in his hand,a very nice down to earth guy,no rush and very polite.Jane Mc Donald is also a lovely friendly lady,she always makes time to meet the general public.

The Beatles and Roy Orbison.

Met them back stage when working at the City Hall in 1963.

I've still got the fully autographed programme from the show.

Originally posted by Tofty

The Beatles and Roy Orbison.

Met them back stage when working at the City Hall in 1963.

I've still got the fully autographed programme from the show.

I hope you have it insured!

i was on holiday about 2 years ago in monaco with my wife and as usuall she was taking hours 2 get ready. i nipped down 2 the bar 4 a pint and said alright pal 2 this kid next 2 me and then realised it was ritchie sambora out of bon jovi. we had a couple of pints and talked about a concert in milton keynes which they had played, nice bloke.

Tony Clarkin and t'other members of Magnum backstage at the City Hall.

Roy Wood, Karl Wayne (Move) in Bailey's just before they split.

What about Tom Selleck and John Hillerman?

Went with some mates to the British G.P. (motorcycles) at Donnington park. Was peering throught the window of a Ferrari when someone tapped me on the shoulder to ask if he could get into his car and it was George Harrison who was with his mate Barry Sheen who had just won the last race. He talked to me about bikes for a while and even waited for me to go and get a pen to sign my programme, what a great bloke cant believe both he and Barry are gone now. RIP

David Beckham used to live oposite where I work, when he played for Man U, so saw him quite often.

Also met Frank Bruno & Charlie Williams:D

I met David Bowie and his wife Iman.

Iman was carrying out some UNICEF work in Botswana and they rolled into the village where I was helping out.

The village kids were asking me who he was and despite my best efforts to sing them a few Bowie songs they had no idea (which didn't suprise me that much tbh). So I just told them "he also used to play football for England" which I knew would get them excited ;)

He was wondering why they all wanted their footballs signing lol. Nice bloke, so was Iman. I only spoke to them for a few minutes but it was nice enough.

Dale winton -

Nick Knoles ( house programme ) -

Jack & Jessie ( home & away) -

Barbara winston - ( peggy/eastenders ) -

Russell grant ( horoscope guy )

Rodery williams ( vet hospital/rugby player ) -

Shauna lowey ( vet hospital )

anyone remember on channel 5 (5's company?) met alot of people on there - can't remember them all

Joe and Rick from Def Lep at Mark Smith's( I think) testimonial at the weds ground.:thumbsup:

Ken from Coronation Street. He was on stage at Roxy's for some reason (im ashamed that i went but i was only 15).

David Blunkett used to come to a restaurant I used to work in. Met his guide dog aswell.