Windows live email

lazarus

I have the same problem,Lazarus,but if I attach the photos one at a time it sent them O.K. the last time I tried.Yes, just tried it by attaching one at a time and it worked.

Edited by Kidorry
Added text.

I have the same problem,Lazarus,but if I attach the photos one at a time it sent them O.K. the last time I tried.Yes, just tried it by attaching one at a time and it worked.

It does work sending one at a time but it's frustrating, I'm going to use Gmail as I have to send four at a time. Things always go wrong when I get a Microsoft/windows updates.

Lazarus - what exactly is the problem? The reason I ask is that for multiple images the photo album option has to be selected. A dialogue box then comes up asking the user to log into their Microsoft account.

I have Live Mail 2012 and usually attach photographs via the select>right click> send to>mail recipient option. I have just done a quick search about disabling the link to OneDrive and found this (post #9). The poster advises to save a .txt document and include it in the right click menu>send to. The dialogue box to log into the Microsoft account doesn't come up. Have just tried it and it works.

You can also attach photographs singly without logging into the MS account by 'Attach file' paper clip icon instead of the photograph one.

Sorry if this is not what you are looking for but someone may find it useful anyway.

Edited by Jomie