Am I still allowed to question climate change?

And your solution is.......?

The solution is depopulation on global scale.

That doesn't answer the question I asked you...
I haven't got a solution, other then all of us doing our bit to slow it down by being less greedy.

Such as driving less and walking more, saving on energy by using only what is necessary, re-cycling etc.

We are all guilty and I'm including myself, but I've tried to do my bit since I've become more aware.

Its obvious that human activity is destroying the planet .

No it isn't.

The planet will be absolutely fine.

No it isn't.

The planet will be absolutely fine.

I would like to hope so, but i'm not in denial about the predictions of thorough scientific research.

Its after we've gone that the full impact of damage will be observed.

Well ask yourself some questions, here are a few.

Is the sea level rising, and if so what might be the cause.

Answer yes it is, and although some put in it a god’s hand, others suggest it’s the melting of glaciers globally, the ice sheets on land of course, not the Arctic which is water on water.

What makes ice melt?????

Answer the hand of god!?? or a heat source, and not the wrath of god.

What heat source? Where does the sauce come from?

Answer - Maybe the heat source is the sun, and it’s heat is retained enough during the long nights to keep temperatures high enough to melt ice??? As for the other sauce, well from the chippy!

Is this the fault of those cast out of Eden?

Answer _ Possibly, but who cares, as the idea is to attempt to solve a problem and not discuss it till the waters cover the carpet.

Should we do anything

Answer no! it costs too much and anyway it might solve the human overpopulation problem, letting them with little money, the poor drown and starve, as no one wants them in their country.

Is mass murder though neglect a good thing??

Answer yes it is, as there is no one to blame, and what is a billion of two, when we breed like we do and act like a virus on this planet.

Solution to global warming problems stated?

Do nothing and watch TV in a few years and enjoy the suffering and floating corpses, while eating a TV dinner.

I would like to hope so, but i'm not in denial about the predictions of thorough scientific research.

Its after we've gone that the full impact of damage will be observed.

It was scientific research in the 70's that said we'd be living on a snowball by now...

It was scientific research in the 70's that said we'd be living on a snowball by now...
Yes well I don't want to sound pessimistic and gloomy, I'm not really, but supposing they are right this time.

Erebus is always gloomy but what he says can't be entirely dismissed. Even some of us who do believe in a divine creator accept that humans have been given free reign to look after the planet and have to take some responsibility for what happens on it.

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 16:15 ----------

BBC -Todays viewpoints and reactions to IPCC report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24296204

Yes well I don't want to sound pessimistic and gloomy, I'm not really, but supposing they are right this time.

Erebus is always gloomy but what he says can't be entirely dismissed. Even some of us who do believe in a divine creator accept that humans have been given free reign to look after the planet and have to take some responsibility for what happens on it.

---------- Post added 27-09-2013 at 16:15 ----------

BBC -Todays viewpoints and reactions to IPCC report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24296204

Erebus is one of the Greek primordial deities, the personification of darkness, so he is only living up to his name. He could of cause be a volcano in the Antarctic.

Well ask yourself some questions, here are a few.

Is the sea level rising,

Answer yes it is

Mountain glaciers are melting, therefore the earth is getting warmer, what ever the scientists say has happened in the past 15 years.

Unless someone else ha an explanation?

Mountain glaciers are melting, therefore the earth is getting warmer, what ever the scientists say has happened in the past 15 years.

Unless someone else ha an explanation?

This is just a guess.

Could it be because most of the worlds glaciers are in the Northern Hemisphere which is warming, whilst the Southern Hemisphere as cooled, so average global temperature stays the same but most of the glaciers still melt.

Edited by angos

This is just a guess.

Could it be because most of the worlds glaziers are in the Northern Hemisphere which is warming, whilst the Southern Hemisphere as cooled, so average global temperature stays the same but most of the glaziers still melt.

The word you are looking for is glacier. A glazier is someone who works with window glass.