Am I still allowed to question climate change?

Keep it civil and on topic please.

With regards to the 2 follow on comments from mine. Clearly they don't want to be supplied with FACTS that contadict their irrational opinions.

What they, & other uninformed & opinionated people entirely fail to understand is that, despite the urban myth, ostriches do NOT bury their heads in the sand, as they understand perfectly well that to do so would be to engage in

NON SURVIVAL BEHAVIOUR

Some people have yet to evolve to that level. And while their loss would be no great one, sadly they're likely to help destroy civilisation simply through their crass stupidity & ignorance - which beggars belief ! ! !

Is now a good time to buy Damart shares? :)

:nod: Hat tip to Turbobloke.

:nod: Hat tip to Turbobloke.

Indeed... :)

With regards to the 2 follow on comments from mine. Clearly they don't want to be supplied with FACTS that contadict their irrational opinions.

What they, & other uninformed & opinionated people entirely fail to understand is that, despite the urban myth, ostriches do NOT bury their heads in the sand, as they understand perfectly well that to do so would be to engage in

NON SURVIVAL BEHAVIOUR

Some people have yet to evolve to that level. And while their loss would be no great one, sadly they're likely to help destroy civilisation simply through their crass stupidity & ignorance - which beggars belief ! ! !

What FACTS have you shared, all I've seen is some ranting and attempt to push a particular book.

Is now a good time to buy Damart shares? :)

I bags the polar bear that they are trying to bring to Donny, you lot will have to make do with Davy Crockett cats, they were so fashionable in the 50's.

I bags the polar bear that they are trying to bring to Donny.

Get 'em on Fox's Glacier mints, too.

Appears to have been rising for at least 8k years.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Holocene_Sea_Level.png

Oh, and that graph is in metres, not hundreths of a metre...

What are you saying? Sea levels have been rising for many thousands of years.

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 23:44 ----------

There's a LOT of opinion, or quoting extremists in denial*

I have yet to hear a scientiic alternative to why are temperatures have risen since 1900. I dont totally agree with the IPCC, but there is no credible alternative.

Yes, sea levels have been rising for thousands of years.

What are you saying? Sea levels have been rising for many thousands of years.

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 23:44 ----------

I have yet to hear a scientiic alternative to why are temperatures have risen since 1900. I dont totally agree with the IPCC, but there is no credible alternative.

Perhaps this,

"Study says warmer temperatures are largely due to natural 300-year cycles"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2485772/Global-warming-pause-20-years-Arctic-sea-ice-started-recover.html#ixzz2jf5WQ8ll